Get Status 7 during install rom

TekOne

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm running ClockworkMOd 5.0.2.7 to install Blackside rom or Harmonia VM 2.04 and none of them work. I have format cache, data, and boot and wipe Dalvik cache. During the install it keep say status 7 and installation abort. Now, i can find where my backup rom is. I was using AOSP 2.3.4 for more then 7 months ago. but i want to want back there rom but can't download his/her rom anyore. under this threat [ROM][WIP][ALPHA] aospCMod | AOSP 2.3.4 / CM7+ (Gingerbread) - xda-developers

Is anyone can give me a instruction how get my phone work again? I get no rom in phone no phone work this moring.

riggerman

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
Let me guess, you installed your recovery with ROM Manager. That version of cwm is not compatible with the OV. And you at using an old outdated ROM that is no longer supported. Look in the IHO thread for the proper recovery and steps to install the latest and greatest version of CM7.

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Redownload whichever ROM you want to flash, and check it's md5sum. If it matches the md5sum posted, then place it on your sdcard. Put the sdcard in your phone and try flashing it. If you get errors, first try disabling signature verification.

If that still doesn't work, you have a bad recovery. You will need to use ADB to flash a new recovery, or find one posted in a flashable zip file.

Please read the stickies first, they will give you the detailed instructions you need. ;)

TekOne

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Now, how can i change different recovery now when i can access to rom. I stuck in the reovery mode and boot into the rom. Is there a link with instruction to change different recovery without go into rom??

TekOne

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
Thanks anyway, i solve it by install the older rom in and then from the rom i run flashed different recovery and install IHO backside in. It's slow then asop back it fine for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa