Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree14Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    cm9 alpha 7

Default SPB 3d launcher is the best launcher for any optimus v rom

SPB 3d launcher is the best launcher for any optimus v rom. Its 3D live graphics are so awesome. I just got it. It will make ur phone turn into something very special o highly recommend it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SPB 3d launcher is the best launcher for any optimus v rom-uploadfromtaptalk1332020448548.jpg  
    Thanked by:
    notown 
  2. Thread Author  Thread Author    #2  

ROM
    cm9 alpha 7

Default Re: SPB 3d launcher is the best launcher for any optimus v rom

That picture is the launcher, u slide it with your finger and it comes alive. It was hard to take a good screen shot because of all the 3D.

If we're talking about the best super expensive launchers, I actually prefer TSF shell.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

ROM
    cm9 alpha 7

Tsf is ok I had that not too long ago but this has better graphics

ROM
    Joyful iOS 2.0

SPB is pretty nice. I just took it off cause I couldn't justify all the space it took up. Wouldn't mind giving TSF a try.
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #6  

ROM
    cm9 alpha 7

Yeah its a space hog forsure but if u move it to the SD card nothing gets affected if u use lucky patcher to fix all permissions
    AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

You shouldn't put your launcher, or widgets on the sdcard.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.
    Thanked by:
    perljavageek and LightFTW like this.

ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

Idk, $15 for an app is pretty.. pricy in my opinion. I'm not cheap, but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one that thinks it's a little "far out"
    zoidberg_md and LightFTW like this.
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

ROM
    cm9 alpha 7

That's what they say I know but it isn't always the case. I hacked the heck out my apps so they don't use internet data. It runs straight of the phone no force closes or anything no lag. Only thing is cashed pushed to SD which is easy to delete on auto delete.
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

ROM
    cm9 alpha 7

Dang nice u got wifi working out pretty good that's always a plus until the rebuild of the prl and stuff. I've hacked the video recorder to play mp4s on the q but the codex isn't the proper one.

ROM
    Quattrimus CM9 [Alpha 7]

it is a cool launcher, I'll give you that, but I'm getting a lot of force close issues, maybe I've got an old apk tho, not too sure

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

ROM
    BACKside IHO

I tried to cheat it and downloaded the apk from a filesharing source but got an error message saying the purchase wasn't recognized and now the launcher doesn't even show up when I hit the home button lol. Guess that will teach me for trying to be cheap
    zoidberg_md likes this.

as a sidenote : i don't think should of been posted in rooting, roms and hacks and should of been posted in the general optimus v part of the forums.

ROM
    BACKside IHO

I did really enjoy the short view I got of the launcher though and would run it but for the cost. In no way can I justify spending that much on a launcher lol

ROM
    Joyful iOS 2.0

Quote Originally Posted by colossus3874 View Post
    I tried to cheat it and downloaded the apk from a filesharing source but got an error message saying the purchase wasn't recognized and now the launcher doesn't even show up when I hit the home button lol. Guess that will teach me for trying to be cheap
    Google "lucky patcher" and give it another go..
    Themer. You've seen them

ROM
    Stock

Well... I'm all for free stuff but when I'm getting a $15 app for free illegally I for one don't feel right...
    Thanked by 3:
    Themer. You've seen them

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofwar23 View Post
    As a side note what's it really matter where this is posted if u don't like it then go find something else to read and waste ur time on
    That's not the point, we are supposed to abide by forum rules
    Daydream Believer

ROM
    Victorious

What they were trying to say is this is not for rooted phones only, so it should be posted in the general forums.

And please, do not even mention side loading apps that should be purchased, that is against the forum rules, and is also against ethical values. You say no one is being hurt, but how would you like it if you put months of work into something and people went to forums to find out how to get it without paying you anything for it. As a dev, I can tell you that does hurt!
    Thanked by 6:
    Teh_Gaberz and Noah390 like this.
  19. Thread Author  Thread Author    #19  

ROM
    cm9 alpha 7

Lol well true but can't that be the same said for phone company's and their roms. Lol I dislike how phone company's lock people out and keep them with outdated software. I understand what ur saying but I started this with just the intention of just saying this is the best launcher for the v. Yes that's my opinion but everyones is different

ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

Quote Originally Posted by gearsofwar23 View Post
    Lol well true but can't that be the same said for phone company's and their roms. Lol I dislike how phone company's lock people out and keep them with outdated software. I understand what ur saying but I started this with just the intention of just saying this is the best launcher for the v. Yes that's my opinion but everyones is different
    That's not an equivalent anology. Rooting and flashing a custom ROM does not take money out of VM's pockets. You are entitled to your opinion, however misinformed it may be, but what you're suggesting is definitely against forum rules.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    This space intentionally left blank.
    Noah390 likes this.

I think using file sharing and lucky pstcher is fine but of you end up liking it I think supporting the dev is important. But 15 is pricey.

Please do not discuss any further on illegally obtaining this launcher application. It is against forum rules.

Thank you.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul627g View Post
    Please do not discuss any further on illegally obtaining this launcher application. It is against forum rules.

Thank you.
    you should just remove this thread, as op didn't follow rules to where it should be posted, reads like a commercial, and advocates piracy

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg_md View Post
    you should just remove this thread, as op didn't follow rules to where it should be posted, reads like a commercial, and advocates piracy
    I have cleaned up the thread and we have made it known no further discussion of illegally obtaining this application.

As long as people discuss the application as intended we have no problem keeping it open.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.
    YAY!!! ME :)

ROM
    Custom ROM & Kernel

Personally I like a small simple launcher, with a larger launcher there to much to go wrong. I use the Zeam Launcher, plus I like that it is Open Source.
    Teh_Gaberz likes this.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast