Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Harmonia 2.XX

Default HELP!!!

I unrooted my phone over a month ago and today saw there was an update for my phone online. Went to run it and it aborted the install now I can't boot the phone at all... WHAT DO I DO?

Default Re: HELP!!!

Banned

ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

He already installed it. What happens when you old power button And/OR connect via USB?

ROM
    Quattrimus CM9 [Alpha 7]

Can you at least boot into recovery by holding home button, power button, down volume together?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

This update will remove root, replace your custom recovery, and install a radio that currently is only known to be compatible with the update it comes with.

That's tell can be boot in custom recovery dose it?

ROM
    cm9 alpha 7

Sounds like the update wiped your system but didn't reinstall since u backed out. Ur either going to have to reinstall the recovery and everything manually through USB but depending on what the update did it could be like a very rough firewall and would be difficult to even restore the stock rom. You may not have any other choice but to repush that update and wait to see what the development here can do for u.

ROM
    cm9 alpha 7

Or call virgin mobile get one their devs on the phone and find out how to restore to process they will walk u through it on the phone but they also may say the update is they only way u never know what ur dealing with when it comes to virgin mobile they like to pull crazy stuff-lockouts
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

ROM
    Harmonia 2.XX

Well currently it boots to CWM recovery, but it can read my SD card but I don't know if I have root anymore. I don't think it can read usb anymore either.

I have no recovery points either. Basically it doesn't boot to any rom or software.
    Banned

ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

Put a rom into your SD card, and I say hell, it's worth a shot. Leslieann said something about the radio's not working with the roms though. Good Luck.

So here's an update..
    My phone cannot go to the blue screen bootloader.
    I run adb reboot bootloader and it reboots to CWM. Everytime I try to flash a rom (I found a stock rom to flash) It installs but then I go to reboot from CWM and it reboots to CWM not the rom.

any clue?

Is there anyway to remove clockworkmod from the phone via ADB?