Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast
Results 126 to 150 of 1030
Like Tree111Likes
  1. #126  
    reaper420's Avatar

    Posts
    215 Posts
    ROM
    quattrimus aokp

    Default Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

    ive only been playing with it for a little while but i gotta say aokp is my favorite ics rom so far. awesome job
  2. #127  
    arnold1997's Avatar

    Posts
    693 Posts
    ROM
    My Version Of CNA

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reaper420 View Post
    ive only been playing with it for a little while but i gotta say aokp is my favorite ics rom so far. awesome job
    I just finished restoring my apps in AOKP and wow im amazed!! Lol this is my new daily lol

    Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk
  3. #128  
    LeoLawliet's Avatar

    Posts
    713 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gannon5197 View Post
    So I just ported AOKP. Who wants to take a spin? Lol shoot me a PM
    Just PMed you, I wanna try it out.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2
  4. #129  
    kcls's Avatar

    Posts
    910 Posts
    ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

    Default Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

    Will extended settings work on this or the HUGE new one?
  5. #130  

    Default

    Gannon, I just pm'd you a well. If you give me a sneak peak, I promise to never call you Shannon.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  6. #131  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default

    It was a typing error on AOKP because the keyboard was cut off, relax :P

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  7. #132  
    EnMod's Avatar

    Posts
    71 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe 01292013

    Default Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

    I've turned off all possible haptics and vibration settings, yet my phone still vibrates on receiving texts. I guess I'm waiting till Friday lol. Also, is there any way to fix that "Roaming Indicator Off" in the upper left? It's annoying :P
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #133  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

    Quote Originally Posted by kcls View Post
    Will extended settings work on this or the HUGE new one?
    I haven't tried it on the new update. I'll get to it when I stop staring at AOKP
    Quote Originally Posted by mjs2011 View Post
    Gannon, I just pm'd you a well. If you give me a sneak peak, I promise to never call you Shannon.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    I'll get back to you. Lol Half day at school!
    Quote Originally Posted by EnMod View Post
    I've turned off all possible haptics and vibration settings, yet my phone still vibrates on receiving texts. I guess I'm waiting till Friday lol. Also, is there any way to fix that "Roaming Indicator Off" in the upper left? It's annoying :P
    You will probably have to get into the messaging settings and turn it off there. I'll try to fix it in the next update.
  9. #134  
    rebel69ization's Avatar

    Posts
    501 Posts
    ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

    Default

    I want to try it too!

    tapatalkin' from my ov
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #135  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

    Quote Originally Posted by rebel69ization View Post
    I want to try it too!

    tapatalkin' from my ov
    I'm updating my blog right now. But it's going to be to my new one.

    Okay, anybody want to test AOKP? Go to my new blog.
    http://gannon050197.wordpress.com/aokp/
    Please post any/all questions/concerns/comments/complaints/etc. on that blog. Not here.
  11. #136  
    EnMod's Avatar

    Posts
    71 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe 01292013

    Default Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

    Quote Originally Posted by gannon5197 View Post
    You will probably have to get into the messaging settings and turn it off there. I'll try to fix it in the next update.
    Well when I say "all possible haptics and vibration settings" I mean ALL of them lol. And the option for vibration isn't even in the Messaging settings, that could be the problem :P
  12. #137  

    Default Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

    Thanks for posting Gannon, that seriously looks incredible! too bad i have another 4 hours before work is done!
  13. #138  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default

    Can't wait for Friday! Its like a online gane I play....


    Releases every Friday.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  14. #139  
    reaper420's Avatar

    Posts
    215 Posts
    ROM
    quattrimus aokp

    Default

    I agree, Friday can't come quick enough

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using two thumbs
  15. #140  
    LeoLawliet's Avatar

    Posts
    713 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

    Default

    The AOKP rom is by far the best ICS port I've used so far, it feels flawless. I haven't tested out everything but so far it works better than I thought it would. Feels like I could use it as a daily driver at this point.

    Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk
  16. #141  

    Default Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

    Quote Originally Posted by LeoLawliet View Post
    The AOKP rom is by far the best ICS port I've used so far, it feels flawless. I haven't tested out everything but so far it works better than I thought it would. Feels like I could use it as a daily driver at this point.

    Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk
    awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to try it in a couple hours when i get home from work. just looking at some of the screenshots and checking out the AOKP site, it seems like the possibilities are endless. i never thought a weather service would be built into a ROM. also, it looks like it has a battery/data saver built in as well, not to mention tons of options for framework customization.

    gannon, assuming this could be a daily driver soon, you should definitely post a new topic as i could see many people flocking to this port in a hurry.
  17. #142  
    terthii's Avatar

    Posts
    229 Posts
    ROM
    Mirage

    Default Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

    So, I dunno what I did, my I got the battery to show in the notification bar! During school I have my phone silenced and on airplane mode to save battery. After turning the sound back on and exiting airplane mode, as well as messing with the brightness, the battery bar showed up!

    And now it dissapeared. Ah well.
  18. #143  

    Default Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

    Quote Originally Posted by terthii View Post
    So, I dunno what I did, my I got the battery to show in the notification bar! During school I have my phone silenced and on airplane mode to save battery. After turning the sound back on and exiting airplane mode, as well as messing with the brightness, the battery bar showed up!
    is it at 100%? mine showed up at 100%, but then when it went down to 99%, it disappeared.
  19. #144  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default

    I say just wait for Friday. I'm excited!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  20. #145  
    terthii's Avatar

    Posts
    229 Posts
    ROM
    Mirage

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mjs2011 View Post
    is it at 100%? mine showed up at 100%, but then when it went down to 99%, it disappeared.
    It was, and still is. Dissapeared when still at 100%.
  21. #146  
    Shade808's Avatar

    Posts
    108 Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNoob View Post
    I say just wait for Friday. I'm excited!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    I second that, I'm pretty hyped as well. I already love this ROM as is so I can't wait to see what the HUGE update brings to the table.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #147  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

    Well the battery bar doesn't work in the new version, but it does have a feature much like CNA and AOKP (If you've used them) that shows a bar at the top of the statusbar that is your battery. It's pretty usable as of right now.

    Also, we're having a hell of a time trying to translate these apps. Apparently the developer had to make his own apps and didn't put english XMLs in there, so we have to go through all the XMLs and google translate them to English.
    Google: Letting man be lazy since 98 Lol
    Thanked by:
  23. #148  
    Shade808's Avatar

    Posts
    108 Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus

    Default

    Apparently MMS works on THIS ROM, Im still getting messages from 9999999999 though.

    Edit: I guess MMS might work in AOKP then. I'll go back and test later, unless someone else here has already tested that.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2
  24. Thread Author  Thread Author    #149  
    rukin5197's Avatar

    Posts
    1,107 Posts
    ROM
    MIUIgb | AOKP

    Default Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

    Quote Originally Posted by Shade808 View Post
    Apparently MMS works on THIS ROM, Im still getting messages from 9999999999 though.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2
    I was getting those for a long time because I got those on CM9 and it started doing it for every one of my ROMs.
  25. #150  
    Shade808's Avatar

    Posts
    108 Posts
    ROM
    Quattrimus

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gannon5197 View Post
    I was getting those for a long time because I got those on CM9 and it started doing it for every one of my ROMs.
    Weird. Its nothing that I can't live with though.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2
Page 6 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions