[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM][2.3.7]MIUIgb!

The AOKP rom is by far the best ICS port I've used so far, it feels flawless. I haven't tested out everything but so far it works better than I thought it would. Feels like I could use it as a daily driver at this point.

Sent from my LG-VM701 running Mobster Rom via Tapatalk

awesome! Thanks for the heads up. I'm going to try it in a couple hours when i get home from work. just looking at some of the screenshots and checking out the AOKP site, it seems like the possibilities are endless. i never thought a weather service would be built into a ROM. also, it looks like it has a battery/data saver built in as well, not to mention tons of options for framework customization.

gannon, assuming this could be a daily driver soon, you should definitely post a new topic as i could see many people flocking to this port in a hurry.

terthii

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

So, I dunno what I did, my I got the battery to show in the notification bar! During school I have my phone silenced and on airplane mode to save battery. After turning the sound back on and exiting airplane mode, as well as messing with the brightness, the battery bar showed up!

And now it dissapeared. Ah well.

Last edited:

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

So, I dunno what I did, my I got the battery to show in the notification bar! During school I have my phone silenced and on airplane mode to save battery. After turning the sound back on and exiting airplane mode, as well as messing with the brightness, the battery bar showed up!

is it at 100%? mine showed up at 100%, but then when it went down to 99%, it disappeared.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Well the battery bar doesn't work in the new version, but it does have a feature much like CNA and AOKP (If you've used them) that shows a bar at the top of the statusbar that is your battery. It's pretty usable as of right now.

Also, we're having a hell of a time trying to translate these apps. Apparently the developer had to make his own apps and didn't put english XMLs in there, so we have to go through all the XMLs and google translate them to English.
Google: Letting man be lazy since 98 Lol

Reactions: Shade808

Shade808

Aug 22, 2011
Visit site
Apparently MMS works on THIS ROM, Im still getting messages from 9999999999 though.

Edit: I guess MMS might work in AOKP then. I'll go back and test later, unless someone else here has already tested that.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Apparently MMS works on THIS ROM, Im still getting messages from 9999999999 though.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-2
I was getting those for a long time because I got those on CM9 and it started doing it for every one of my ROMs.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

Any MMS issues I've had are solved with a 2-3x wipe of /boot /cache /system /data /sdcard and a re-flash. I'm sure you knew that already and it's a PITA to do all that as much as you're flashing new ROMs I'd imagine.

Reactions: Shade808

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

Gannon, for some reason your blog will not let me reply.

just wanted to mention that AOKP is awesome with the only exception being that the phone force closes. when it force closes, you can actually carry on with the call, but it's impossible to end the call unless you pull the batter of course.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site

Gannon, for some reason your blog will not let me reply.

just wanted to mention that AOKP is awesome with the only exception being that the phone force closes. when it force closes, you can actually carry on with the call, but it's impossible to end the call unless you pull the batter of course.

Try the power button for ending calls. That's what I use on any ROM.

Status
Not open for further replies.