[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

almoser

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Tell me if you need any info. And thanks! I can fix it simply by adding in the old kernel, but yours would be better.

Isaac anybody getting any better speeds with this update rather than the other ones?

It seemed like to me with tvalls kernel started out fast response wise, but the animations weren't smooth. After a little bit the whole phone kinda became unstable. I know tvalls kernel is good, worked great on BACKside but I think it might need to be tweeked to fit this rom.

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Tell me if you need any info. And thanks! I can fix it simply by adding in the old kernel, but yours would be better.

Is anybody getting any better speeds with this update rather than the other ones?

On all of the miui builds the moment I have any apps on the phone my memory drops dramatically from around 120mb to about 160mb, I've been using v6 super charger to make it run smoother, but using the first build you released today it seems to run perfectly fine at that amount of ram. I've been down to 100mb so far and had no freezes or close of any kind, soI'd say it does run a bit better

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Gannon I flashed the 4/14 build and then tvalls kernel. This thing ran great on interactive x min480- max844, the only prob I had was no flashplayer. Great Job! none the less

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
On all of the miui builds the moment I have any apps on the phone my memory drops dramatically from around 120mb to about 160mb, I've been using v6 super charger to make it run smoother, but using the first build you released today it seems to run perfectly fine at that amount of ram. I've been down to 100mb so far and had no freezes or close of any kind, soI'd say it does run a bit better

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Gannon, you should make it more clear.

The themes you download, when you apply them, it goes in the /data folder there for it takes room. If the theme is about 20megabytes, you lose 20megabytes.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey, This isn't a bug or anything, I just wanted to thank all of the devs for putting effort, and taking time from their lives to enrich my own. I appreciate all the work you guys are doing, and I wish you the best of luck in gaining progress with your rom :D

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Hey, This isn't a bug or anything, I just wanted to thank all of the devs for putting effort, and taking time from their lives to enrich my own. I appreciate all the work you guys are doing, and I wish you the best of luck in gaining progress with your rom :D

I seem to be getting that a lot lately. Lol thanks!

Kahroo

Android in training
Mar 13, 2011
Visit site
So I shall be flashing this later on tonight when I get home from a friends. But my question is, is the battery life noticeable better then IHO BACKside?

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
My Optimus Sucks. Everytime I get a txt it reboots. And I'm not overclocked yet. :l

@Gannon, you weren't lying about the nlack on black. Its still there in small windows, but not a problem. :p
4c62d649-fd66-52f9.jpg

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
My Optimus Sucks. Everytime I get a txt it reboots. And I'm not overclocked yet. :l

@Gannon, you weren't lying about the nlack on black. Its still there in small windows, but not a problem. :p
Click to view quoted image

My little brother just got a new optimus and I hope his isn't as bad as yours, because I'll be doing all the work to it (no offense). Black on black is definitely a problem. I usually get it in clock widgets and whatever. I believe AJ is trying hard on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maximusdebois