[ROM][4/14/12][2.3.7]MIUIgb! By team A.P.P

Status
Not open for further replies.

reaper420

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Gannon, you should make it more clear.

The themes you download, when you apply them, it goes in the /data folder there for it takes room. If the theme is about 20megabytes, you lose 20megabytes.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

I'm not talking about the storage, I guess its called ram, its the memory the phone uses when you start an application, I had to switch back to mirage and right now I'm at 240, on miui it kept droping bellow 100 and rebooting so I had to to switch back

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

almoser

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
Tvall, maybe you can help me here (and please don't take this the wrong way), but when I use your kernel my phone become unstable, the animations are no longer smooth and after about 15 minutes straight of using my phone it becomes laggy. Is there something wrong I am doing? I have the over clock settings to 480/787 with smartass v2 as the governer

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Tvall, maybe you can help me here (and please don't take this the wrong way), but when I use your kernel my phone become unstable, the animations are no longer smooth and after about 15 minutes straight of using my phone it becomes laggy. Is there something wrong I am doing? I have the over clock settings to 480/787 with smartass v2 as the governer

I'm guessing this rom just doesn't like my kernel. In my tests on various iho roms it reduces lag..
My settings are 122 min 600 max interactive. (My phone can't go above 600)

lokito15

Jul 14, 2011
Visit site
In the OP it says the black square is still in the top left corner of the status bar but this is no longer an issue for me at all, is the status bar theming properly for anyone else?

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I'm guessing this rom just doesn't like my kernel. In my tests on various iho roms it reduces lag..
My settings are 122 min 600 max interactive. (My phone can't go above 600)

Up your min. Your making the CPU spike

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Up your min. Your making the CPU spike

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

it actually stays at 122 when idle, which is a lot of the time. even when upped it still spikes to 600, and uses more battery

Today, I unplugged it around 10, now (9:40 pm) it's at 60%

Last edited:

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
In the OP it says the black square is still in the top left corner of the status bar but this is no longer an issue for me at all, is the status bar theming properly for anyone else?

nope -_- I think it's a theme issue though, because some themes give me this issue while others don't

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I don't know what the problem is. I can't recreate the problem myself. I can't fix a problem I can't occur myself.

Did you try wiping everything and installing instead of updating???

Maybe it was a bad upload? Try uploading to mediafire and lets see if there are different results.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
I gave it a shot. Seems to run a little faster them his first kernel. I did experience some stability issues with both

I don't really know what I'm doing so don't expect anything good coming from me yet (and if I produce something useable, consider it a miracle. I'm learning as I go) I'm surprised my kernel is getting so much attention....
But my kernel isn't showing any stability issues for me on my rom. Just seems to be this one that doesn't like it

Reactions: almoser and notown

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
I don't really know what I'm doing so don't expect anything good coming from me yet (and if I produce something useable, consider it a miracle. I'm learning as I go) I'm surprised my kernel is getting so much attention....
But my kernel isn't showing any stability issues for me on my rom. Just seems to be this one that doesn't like it

I think its getting a lot of attention because new kernels available to the public is not common here. flash addicts i tell ya haha

Reactions: tvall
Status
Not open for further replies.