Themes & ROMs [Updated 8-02-12]

martinez41613

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site
[Theme][FroYo][CM7][CM9] The Legend Of Zelda (Updated 7-21-12)
THIS THEME SHOULDN'T DAMAGE YOUR PHONE BUT IF IT DOES, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR PHONE! I made this Legend Of Zelda Theme in my spare time and decided to upload it. It was made from several icons and images that I gathered from the internet. It's a good theme to have if you're a Legend Of Zelda Fan. What Is Included: - Themed Apps - A Few Themed Widgets - TriForce Font - Custom Ringtones & Notifications - Custom Bootanimation Works On: - CM7 MDPI ROMs - CM9 MDPI ROMs - AOKP MDPI ROMs - OV FroYo ROMs Changelog: v1.3 - CM9/AOKP Theme Now Includes TriForce Font - Added A New Bootanimation - Added New Sounds v1.2 - Capable With MDPI Devices That Have CM7/CM9/AOKP & Theme Chooser - Added/Altered A Couple Of Images - Removed Bootanimation v1.1: - Capable With BACKside & Quattrimus - Changed A Couple Of Images v1.0: - Initial Release Future Updates Include: - Make MIUI Theme (?) - Update FroYo Theme (?) Bugs: - Lockscreen Refuses To Theme (CM7/CM9/AOKP) - Gallery Icon Refuses To Theme (CM9/AOKP) - I Don't Know How To Theme The Power Widgets Bar (CM7/CM9/AOKP) WARNING: LAUNCHER PRO REPLACES YOUR CURRENT LAUNCHER(S)! Instructions: 1.) Download The Right File For Your Phone 2.) Place The File Your SD 3.) Boot To Recovery 4.) Wipe Dalvik-Cache 5.) Flash The File 6.) Reboot Your Phone 7.) Choose LOZ Theme From Theme Chooser 8.) Enjoy! Download Links: LOZ Theme v1.3 (CM7 ROMs) - Here LOZ Theme v1.3 (AOKP/CM9 ROMs) - Here LOZ Theme v1.0 (OV FroYo ROMs) - Here Credits: - JosephMother From SDX (For The Deodexed Template) - RichieDaze From XDA (Worked Of His Theme) - PandaHome Dev Team (Worked Of Their Theme) - Anthonycr (Helped Me Make Theme Chooser Themes) - RyanJKremer (For New Sounds Added In v1.3) CM7 Screenshots:
LOZ_1.png
LOZ_2.png
CM9 Screenshots:
LOZ_3.png
LOZ_4.png

[ROM][CM7] Democracy (Updated 8-02-12)
THIS ROM SHOULDN'T DAMAGE YOUR PHONE BUT IF IT DOES, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR PHONE! While looking in the Galaxy Ace Forums I found this ROM. This ROM looks awesome so I decided to port it. It's basically a highly ICS themed and transparent CM7 ROM. I made a few modifications in the process. Also, I honestly don't know why it's called Democracy ROM & GApps are included. What Doesn't Work: - Native WiFi Hotspot (Does anyone know how to fix it?) Workaround: Download WiFi Tether From Google Play Changelog: v2.0 - Initial Release Bugs: - SMS app background turns white while scrolling. Tap on the background to return it to normal. - HoloLocker & regular lock collide sometimes. Disable HoloLocker & then re-enable to fix. NOTE: MAKE SURE TO REBOOT YOUR PHONE AFTER FIRST BOOT TO FIX STATUS BAR Instructions: 1.) Download The File 2.) Place The File Your SD 3.) Boot To Recovery 4.) Wipe Data / Factory Reset 5.) Flash The File 6.) Reboot Your Phone 7.) Enjoy! Download Links: Democracy ROM v2.0 - Here Credits: - tamingsari2k From XDA (For Making This ROM) - Original Thread - mrg666 (Used His ROM As Base) Screenshots:
DMCR_1.png
DMCR_2.png
DMCR_3.png

[ROM][CM7] HTX MIUI (Updated 8-02-12)
THIS ROM SHOULDN'T DAMAGE YOUR PHONE BUT IF IT DOES, I'M NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE DONE TO YOUR PHONE! While looking in the LG GT540 Forums I found this ROM. This ROM looks awesome so I decided to port it. It's basically a MIUI ROM completely resized for MDPI devices to increase smoothness. I made some modifications in the process. Also, GApps are included. What Doesn't Work: - native WiFi Hotspot (Does anyone know how to fix it?) Workaround: Down WiFi Tether From Google Play Changelog: v0.33.1 - Initial Release Bugs: - SMS App FCs When Choosing Theme Option Under The SMS Settings - SMS App FCs When Choosing Capture Picture Option Under Attachments - Screen Rotation Lag NOTE: DUE TO MDPI RESIZING, THEMES WILL ONLY THEME THE WALLPAPER, HOMESCREEN, & LOCKSCREEN. Instructions: 1.) Download The File 2.) Place The File Your SD 3.) Boot To Recovery 4.) Wipe Data / Factory Reset 5.) Flash The File 6.) Reboot Your Phone 7.) Enjoy! Download Links: HTX MIUI v0.33.1 - Here Credits: - Koloses From XDA (For Completely Resizing Every Image In This ROM To MDPI) - Original Thread - mrg666 (Used His ROM As Base) Screenshots:
HTXMIUI_1.png
HTXMIUI_2.png
HTXMIUI_3.png
HTXMIUI_4.png

Last edited:

Ascariath

Jun 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: Stock Deodexed Template & Legend Of Zelda Theme

On Harmonia 1.7, it works and all. But as soon as I long-press the power button, it freezes, reboots and never finishes loading the OS again. I'll reflash a few more times to see if it was just a bad flash or not.

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site

On Harmonia 1.7, it works and all. But as soon as I long-press the power button, it freezes, reboots and never finishes loading the OS again. I'll reflash a few more times to see if it was just a bad flash or not.

That's because of the power button mod using the same files you replaced.

Go back to Harmonia 1.2 and it will work correctly, of course that removes a lot of updates and power buttons.

A better option is to take android.policy, framework.jar and framework-res.apk from the framework folder of Harmonia 1.2, and put then in the framework folder of 1.7, you can then flash this and it will work fine. You won't have the power button menu, but it will work.

Old versions of Harmonia are in post #2 of the Harmonia thread.

Last edited:

martinez41613

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site

That's because of the power button mod using the same files you replaced.

Go back to Harmonia 1.2 and it will work correctly, of course that removes a lot of updates and power buttons.

A better option is to take android.policy, framework.jar and framework-res.apk from the framework folder of Harmonia 1.2, and put then in the framework folder of 1.7, you can then flash this and it will work fine. You won't have the power button menu, but it will work.

Old versions of Harmonia are in post #2 of the Harmonia thread.

I'll add android.policy.jar & framework.jar to my theme to avoid this problem in the future.

Also, I won't be releasing the GB & ICS versions tomorrow. :(

CloudBusterr

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Thanks. This theme is amazing.

But one quick question, how do I get the Maps and Voice Search apps to go away? :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463