Themes & ROMs [Updated 8-02-12]

RyanJKremer

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: [THEME][WIP] The Legend Of Zelda Theme

my work place requires me to have the original theme during work. anyway to uninstall or change it to the regular 2.3.7 theme?

I have not tried the MultiROM MOD, but this may be a good use for it. How to Flash/Use Multirom(Noob friendly) - xda-developers

I might be tempted to try it as I like the way CM9 feels, but I need a fully-functioning camera at work. With multiROM, I could switch between CM7 at work and CM9 at home (maybe)... We'll see how ambitious my afternoon is.

A-android-B

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
I just installed and i must say this is awesome and the themes icons are incredible! I would like to note that i flashed this over bobz cm 9 rc1 and it installed launcher pro. I don't mind launcher pro but some warning would have been nice lol.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

RyanJKremer

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Theme] The Legend Of Zelda Theme v1.2 [Updated 6-29-12]

Glad to see this theme is back! Making it a Theme-choose theme was a great improvement. Attached are a few sound files that compliment the theme well as notifications and ring-tones. Also, if you place Lock.ogg and Unlock.ogg in /system/media/audio/ui (remember to mount R/W), your lock and unlock sounds will be replaced with the sound of a sword being sheathed and unsheathed!

mitchellemil

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site

Will any of your Legend of Zelda themes work on my Galaxy S Captivate. Outstanding theme and yes, ' a longtime Zelda fan! :)

martinez41613

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site

unfortunately no my loz themes won't work on your phone but I will consider making it capable with hdpi devices like your phone :)

Reactions: mitchellemil

mitchellemil

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site

BTW where can the theme be downloaded for the current configuration? Switching phones may be a good alternative...:)

martinez41613

Jan 13, 2012
Visit site

BTW where can the theme be downloaded for the current configuration? Switching phones may be a good alternative...:)

Any decisions yet as to porting your theme for Captivate i897? [just wondering]:)

I haven't really had a lot of time to work on this theme so I probably won't be making it for your phone anytime soon. I do plan to switch to the One V and when I do I'll port it to your phone.

mtchwill

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Theme] The Legend Of Zelda Theme v1.3 [Updated 7-21-12]

You have no idea how l;ong I've been looking for something like this!

Question though, will this work on the original Droid Incredible?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillyC