Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 272
Like Tree32Likes
  1. #26  
    cammykool's Avatar
    Resident idiot

    Posts
    940 Posts
    Global Posts
    941 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 3, Stock

    Default Re: new rom by tvall

    i see CM 9.0.0 what is thes :O


    gonna play with that
  2. #27  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cammykool View Post
    i see CM 9.0.0 what is thes :O


    gonna play with that
    Not very play with-able. But go ahead. (Messed up key layouts I think, just pull from quattrimus)
  3. #28  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default

    Testing now. I just got back home. Gonna flash in a few

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  4. #29  
    cammykool's Avatar
    Resident idiot

    Posts
    940 Posts
    Global Posts
    941 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 3, Stock

    Default Re: new rom by tvall

    Quote Originally Posted by tvall View Post
    Not very play with-able. But go ahead. (Messed up key layouts I think, just pull from quattrimus)
    i beleve TDM has a button fier up siomewhere
  5. #30  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default Re: new rom by tvall

    Take the key layouts from the rom and swap them into his build, Cammykool.

    It's in Etc I thing. Or maybe xbin. I don't know off the top of my head.
  6. #31  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default Re: new rom by tvall

    @Tvall, The new build has no service. Also, what is IMEI, and IMEI SV? I saw it in the Status part.
  7. #32  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNoob View Post
    Take the key layouts from the rom and swap them into his build, Cammykool.

    It's in Etc I thing. Or maybe xbin. I don't know off the top of my head.
    /system/usr/keylayout
  8. #33  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNoob View Post
    @Tvall, The new build has no service. Also, what is IMEI, and IMEI SV? I saw it in the Status part.
    Idk...
    I rebuilt again after a fresh sync. Same place
    Last edited by tvall; 03-21-2012 at 09:19 PM.
  9. #34  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default Re: new rom by tvall

    im taking over this thread for posting my roms. (already has that theme) so look at post 2!
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #35  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default Re: new rom by tvall

    Ok!! How would you like me to name this thread!
  11. #36  
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #37  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default Re: new rom by tvall

    Lol
  13. #38  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default Re: new rom by tvall

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    Ok!! How would you like me to name this thread!
    something like "tvall's iho roms," preferably made funny somehow

    first post saying to look at post 2
  14. #39  
    rebel69ization's Avatar

    Posts
    501 Posts
    ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

    Default

    Im trying it right now and you're right, the button is there but won't move to sd-ext

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  15. #40  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default Re: [ROM] tvall's iho roms "thread hijacked"

    Quote Originally Posted by rebel69ization View Post
    Im trying it right now and you're right, the button is there but won't move to sd-ext

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    flash the attached zip to fix

    or flash the whole rom again:
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by tvall; 04-05-2012 at 07:26 PM.
    Thanked by:
  16. #41  
    anthonycr's Avatar
    Themer. You've seen them

    Posts
    2,117 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Hilarious thread title BadBoyToast
    Thanked by:
  17. #42  
    rebel69ization's Avatar

    Posts
    501 Posts
    ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

    Default

    I flashed 7.2.0 rc1-iho-kang mirage 4/3/2012 and it's bad "a"!

    tappin',talkin' from my ov
  18. #43  
    rebel69ization's Avatar

    Posts
    501 Posts
    ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

    Default

    I think I like it the best as far as performance goes:thumbup:

    tappin',talkin' from my ov
  19. #44  
    thewraith420's Avatar

    Posts
    1,918 Posts
    ROM
    Changes Daily

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebel69ization View Post
    I flashed 7.2.0 rc1-iho-kang mirage 4/3/2012 and it's bad "a"!

    tappin',talkin' from my ov
    A bit off topic... This is tvall thread. You should post your comments about mirage in the IHO thread.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  20. #45  
    rebel69ization's Avatar

    Posts
    501 Posts
    ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

    Default

    Sorry

    tappin',talkin' from my ov
  21. #46  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    Something I just realized. I forgot to put bobzhome's kernel in the pure build. It won't work on new screen phones as is. I made a new build but I'm not at home and won't be till Sunday night, so wait till then for me to upload
    my roms & kernels (based on iho)

    If you'd like to donate to me, i accept litecoin, bitcoin, and hardware
    LTC - LTVALL5gsjPvgeiBWD7c6DHNWidbpzVu3w
    BTC - 1TVALLetFibDe8Zap5qPsqa4BAJWQYQ59
  22. #47  
    thewraith420's Avatar

    Posts
    1,918 Posts
    ROM
    Changes Daily

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebel69ization View Post
    Sorry

    tappin',talkin' from my ov
    No problem. :rolleyes: you could always flash tvalls build and post your thoughts on it

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
  23. #48  
    sellers86's Avatar

    Posts
    1,830 Posts
    ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tvall View Post
    Something I just realized. I forgot to put bobzhome's kernel in the pure build. It won't work on new screen phones as is. I made a new build but I'm not at home and won't be till Sunday night, so wait till then for me to upload
    It should work for new screens its blarfs kernel. I think they started making their own kernels after the new screen

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    Guess whos coming back!
  24. #49  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default Re: [ROM] tvall's iho roms "thread hijacked"

    The Zim@Foodcourtia Kernel works on new screens(For me) with no problem. The older kernel actually works better for me.
  25. #50  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sellers86 View Post
    It should work for new screens its blarfs kernel. I think they started making their own kernels after the new screen

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk
    The stock iho kernel never worked for me. Which is why I used bobzhome's.
    I'm wanting to build my own kernel, but I'm not a kernel dev, so the results will probably just a tweaked bobzhome's kernel.

    Btw, can anyone point me to the sources for his kernel? I think its at githib.com/bobzhome/android_kernel_thunderc but I can't get it to compile
    Last edited by tvall; 04-07-2012 at 02:51 PM.
    my roms & kernels (based on iho)

    If you'd like to donate to me, i accept litecoin, bitcoin, and hardware
    LTC - LTVALL5gsjPvgeiBWD7c6DHNWidbpzVu3w
    BTC - 1TVALLetFibDe8Zap5qPsqa4BAJWQYQ59
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B