Visit site
This is the kernel I'm using
42570449-030d-e706.jpg

Tappatalkin' through my Optimirage V

Anonymo

Apr 20, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM] tvall's iho roms "thread hijacked"

I think the song is about people blaming those magpies for their problems or something

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site

Radiohead is an acquired taste, but pretty awesome if you go in with an open mind.

They're kind of like U2's 90's material, but even more experimental.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

i got a login on the build server! yays! in 3 hours ill have copied most of my local stuff to the build server. i compiled my kernel on that thing, it was so fast i didnt notice it finished! ill probably make more changes and release more often now

thanks leslieann!!

edit:
3m25.546s to build a kernel. including packing it in a zip
0m19.769s to rebuild it with no changes

this is so much faster than my box!

Last edited:

mjs2011

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
So I am a little confused about the sdext script. I'm only showing that I have 23mb of internal storage left but it does appear that the apps are being moved to the sdext as well.

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

So I am a little confused about the sdext script. I'm only showing that I have 23mb of internal storage left but it does appear that the apps are being moved to the sdext as well.

how many apps do you have installed? it works for me. it only moves apps. app data should still be on /data. so if you have a ton of apps that use a ton of data, that may be the issue. try reinstalling your apps or reinstalling the rom

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
does your kernel work on cm9?

It should boot. But the kernel used in quattrimus is a .35 kernel with a few changes for ics. Not sure how well mine will work.
I did, however, experiment with the ck patches there first before I worked on one for my rom. If you want I could upload that. Been running it for a while and its stable

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

allright could u please? :)
is there any noticeable improvements?

I've had a few less times of random lag, other than that its about the same
http://forums.androidcentral.com/attachments/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/23655d1334547327-rom-tvalls-iho-roms-thread-hijacked-kernel_ics_v0.1.zip
for others reading this post: this kernel is not guaranteed to... well... nothing. its a kernel. if it breaks anything, blame yourself. i will not be maintaining or supporting it in any way at this time. complaints will be quietly ignored. this is just tdm's kernel with a few patches i use out of personal preference. nothing special. if you want to avoid a few headaches, ignore this

also, if your in the mood for unsupported stuff, remember the recent gingerbread update for the optimus s? i got bored and built the kernel from it with a few patches (and hopefully i got overclocking right...) http://www.mediafire.com/?c69k5997ez1bpkm

remember, everything in this post is not supported. the only feedback i will respond to is positive. if you find bugs, fix em, its all on my github. if you cant do that yourself, use something actually supported. like my other kernel you can find in post 2 of this thread. however, if you want to compliment me on my work, or talk about things that work in this, id probably respond

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylorhudson5670