[ROM] tvall's iho Roms and Kernel "thread hijacked"

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Lol, why does nobody ever let tvall make his own threads it seems? ;p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

I like it. Saves me effort. Taking over a thread is easier than writing the op often.
(On xda I make my own threads. Here there was one made just for me a few days before I wanted to make one)

Reactions: Badboytoast

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
re: [ROM] tvall's iho Roms and Kernel "thread hijacked"

new update
changes:
- sync with cm.

this is mostly a test of the updater. please update and tell me how it goes.

Swaps home and menu on my S. Otherwise seems fine, except it feels like I am driving on the wrong side of the road in England, barely avoiding disaster. Weird when you want the menu and the app exits! Boom! ;)

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
Swaps home and menu on my S. Otherwise seems fine, except it feels like I am driving on the wrong side of the road in England, barely avoiding disaster. Weird when you want the menu and the app exits! Boom! ;)

Check the thread I posted

Sent from futuristic optimus s

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

That is starting to change with your kernels and roms :D and I notice your more active on AC!:thumbup:

theres more activity for the ov here. once everything of mine is confirmed stable enough ill make a thread on xda. i want to fix a few small things first tho..

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

nope. cyanogen got in trouble for that so i always avoid it to be safe (even tho google probably wont focus on someone as unknown as me)

Google won't but AndroidCentral will. Just making sure your thread didn't get shut down because of something stupid like that :cool: ;)

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site

Google won't but AndroidCentral will. Just making sure your thread didn't get shut down because of something stupid like that :cool: ;)

gracias
nice to know the experienced devs look out for us newbies. wish people on xda were more like that

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site

gracias
nice to know the experienced devs look out for us newbies. wish people on xda were more like that

There's a reason I only have 1 post at XDA (huh, thought I had a couple more but apparently only 1). Anyway, carry on.

LeoLawliet

Nov 26, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to this rom, I've made up my mind. I'm switching back to my Optimus V :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 running tvail's magpie IHO rom using Tapatalk

Reactions: tvall

tvall

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
So... remember when I asked for testers earlier? Its the touch recovery + Jerry's changes for his updater. Me and a few others have tested it and it seems to be working. However, consider it beta. Jerry was talking about more changes and I'm trying to figure out how to change the color (I'm thinking white text with black background)

http://www.mediafire.com/?g26c43hbibshesq

Reactions: clodfelterac

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara