text messaging problems

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
So for some reason today I can't send our receive messages. Internet and phone work fine. I have tried 2 roms with the same result. Just wonder if anybody else is having issues?

colossus3874

Feb 6, 2012
Visit site
Lol I sent a message to everyone in my phone with no reply so kind of figured something was wrong. I have go sms too. I hope it has nothing to do with it

Teh_Gaberz

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
Glad I'm not the only one. My girlfriend said she sent me at least 7 texts throughout the day, and I haven't received one. Wonder what's up.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I received texts earlier today, but none since 11.... calls are working fine for me though. Lemme check if SMS is working.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Haha I guess SMS is really down.... I just texted myself and haven't received it. I was sorta wondering why it was so quiet today.

Tejer

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Yes, same here and I'm using stock SMS. I tested my mom's V as well. We can send/recieve MMS at all, and I'm thinking SMS is a no go either. Glad I saw this thread, here I was getting ready to flash a new ROM :p

Mar 22, 2011
Visit site
Around 11 EST is when my texts stopped working also. I'm going to check my wife's phone when I get home also...it sure sounds like it's VM. If that's the case, I'm just glad I didn't mess up my phone!

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I never would have noticed... until it comes back and I get a load of messages from people who think I ignored them.