Google Play update 3.5.15 apk

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
http://db.tt/TR9RCRnL

This is Google plays update 3.5.15 apk. Its also on xda forums if u want to read more up on it. It has ur whole app list from prior downloads makes it easier to find ur favorite apps. If having trouble installing clear market cashe, data, force stop and uninstall updates then re-install this. I had a hard time getting it to stick at 1st till I cleared Google framework data.cashe, then reboot phone. Beats messing with the build prop. Enjoy and more info is on xda and Google. :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Blue Tapatalk

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
Be careful posting apps that way.
Some Google apps are Android version and phone specific.

The Gapps package for Gingerbread is different than the Gapps package for ICS.
I have a copy of Email.apk that will only work on Froyo, and a Market that only works on Froyo. Harmonia 2 beta, had that copy of the email.apk.

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Very true, I have a modded transparent market I don't know how to install it wont stick. I also have a transparent gmail with the same issues. I never understand how to get them to work because the Guy who made them made a black drop box that installs without a problem. This installs with a lil hassle but it works after u get things figured out. Basically has all ur prior downloads in a bookmark area. I never knew they saved ur data like that till I installed this.

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Plus with the way the market updated to Google play stopped a few old markets especially thoses who changed their build, speaking of that did u know harmonia 5 shows up on the github app as a optimus one. I wish it showed as a gallaxy s2 but prob wouldn't help cause of the new restrictions plus the LCD density is off a lil for that. I turn my LCD up and lose some market apps not sure why tho.

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
Google saves everything you do. Everything youve ever searched for, downloaded, history, youtube, google plus...everything you've used belonging to Google they keep a profile on you and belongs to them. Its in their new Terms of Service that you have agreed on

gearsofwar23

Mar 13, 2012
Visit site
Wow I didn't know Google went all out like that that's shocking but yet not so suprizing. I wonder what their planning on doing since their upgrading all their stuff like that.