Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Temple Run

Play Store says our phone can't handle it. Anyway to get past this?

Global Posts
    88 Global Posts

In order for the game to run properly and enjoyable, it needs to have the minimum processing power so making a minimum hardware to play is very important for users that play to get the maximum experience of the game. Sorry to say but maybe time to upgrade your Phone. The games are gonna get bigger and better.

ROM
    Backside... MiRaGe

Default Re: Temple Run

Yeah the game doesn't officially support ARM6 processors which the Optimus V has. There is a thread Here where it is ported to work on Arm 6 and 7 devices. Haven't tried but it is supposed to work but a bit laggy
    Last edited by kwknott; 03-28-2012 at 05:54 AM. Reason: Typo

I just tried it. It works but its borderline unplayable. Its not responsive enough. Especially the accelerometer

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

I've been playing the armv6 version mentioned in the post before mine, and if you turn up the sensitivity in settings, it works a lot better. It is still pretty unplayable though. They said on their Facebook though that they would look into updating for ARMV6, but they thought that most devices were too slow to run it.

Tapatalkin' it from my IHO CM7.2'd MIUI Themed Optimus V

Default Re: Temple Run

Quote Originally Posted by kcls View Post
    I've been playing the armv6 version mentioned in the post before mine, and if you turn up the sensitivity in settings, it works a lot better. It is still pretty unplayable though. They said on their Facebook though that they would look into updating for ARMV6, but they thought that most devices were too slow to run it.

Tapatalkin' it from my IHO CM7.2'd MIUI Themed Optimus V
    Just thought I'd give it a whirl. Don't really like these types of games but it was pretty playable on my V.

(Coming from someone who raided in WoW at 5-10 fps though)