iho backside couple problems

Sento

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
1 apps that required location such as weather can't locate me and I have GPS on

2 a couple of songs have randomly disappeared over the week that I didn't delete and no one has touched my phone

Otherwise I love this rom!!

cmerlyn

Jan 12, 2012
Visit site
1 apps that required location such as weather can't locate me and I have GPS on

2 a couple of songs have randomly disappeared over the week that I didn't delete and no one has touched my phone

Otherwise I love this rom!!

I occasionally have similar problems with GPS apps. A couple of things that help for me:
1. Check the app to see if it is looking for the GPS or the data connection. Make sure that is turned on (either the GPS or Wireless).
2. Try switching the app to look at the other source (if it's looking at wifi, switch to GPS, etc)
3. Try rebooting.
It could be your GPS is not working. Download Z-Device Test from Play Store, it has a nice test for GPS chips, as well as a lot of other good tests.
For me, the GPS has worked noticably better under the new BACKSide ROM than under ICS.

Reactions: JerryScript

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Go to a froyo rom and see if your music is there.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

What does a ROM have to do with mp3/music?
It's stored on the SD & shouldn't have anything to do with flashing whatsoever...maybe its a player app problem-- bet they can be found somewhere ;)

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
If location isn't working, re-install gapps, I'm betting it's missing a jar file.

Music, it could be that you did delete them without knowing, or they were drm'd files which expired. The other alternative is that your sdcard is failing.

Sdcard failing could actually explain both issues as your card could have corrupted your rom or gapps install. I would backup your SDcard on your computer, put the card back in the phone, boot into recovery, format it, then put all your info back onto the card.

After that is done, backup everything, then reinstall your rom (do an md5 check!) and gapps and apps and see if things work better. If not, it may be time to replace your card.

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
If location isn't working, re-install gapps, I'm betting it's missing a jar file.

Music, it could be that you did delete them without knowing, or they were drm'd files which expired. The other alternative is that your sdcard is failing.

Sdcard failing could actually explain both issues as your card could have corrupted your rom or gapps install. I would backup your SDcard on your computer, put the card back in the phone, boot into recovery, format it, then put all your info back onto the card.

After that is done, backup everything, then reinstall your rom (do an md5 check!) and gapps and apps and see if things work better. If not, it may be time to replace your card.
:
Yes! the 1 n only pro speaking here ;) follow this and/or try this and see what happens
follow and order try this and see what happens

Sento

Nov 13, 2011
Visit site
GPS working now, I didn't do anything so maybe auto updaded a missing file
And I think for music I had on a playlist and did SD delete instead remove
I loooooove this rom
Using about 60mb of my ram total :)
also Google maps helped me a bunch today :)
good work development!

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463