CWM Unable to open ums lunfile (No such file or directory)

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Code:
[SIZE="2"]build/core/product_config.mk:196: *** _nic.PRODUCTS.[[device/lge/thunderc_common/thunderc.mk]]: "device/lge/thunderc_common/thunderc.mk" does not exist.  Stop.[/SIZE]

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
You have to do the standard build envsetup first.

You'll need to clone the IHO device folders:
git clone git://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_device_lge_thunderc_common.git
git clone git://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_vendor_lge.git

Then run the envsetup and lunch commands
. build/envsetup.sh
lunch (select vm670 eng)

Then you can make the recovery
make recoveryimage

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Kool its the recovery Ian using now! But I don't have cache and delivc together :( is this going to be on the new update cwm green recovery!

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Code:
[SIZE="2"]git clone git://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_vendor_lge.git
Cloning into android_vendor_lge...
fatal: remote error: 
  Could not find repository inferiorhumanorgans/android_vendor_lge
[/SIZE]

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Thanks! Ill keep an eye out, for your release! Really like the home button select, and the color"that's your style" :D

....Just an fyi to boot into recovery hold volume down,home,power and release when you see the LG logo!

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Jerry know that you have been hard at work on the recovery, but is there anyway to make to where the text does not over lap the progress bar :)??

That's a compromise the original CWM used to deal with the lack of screen space on many phones, like our OV. Some updater scripts will have tons of text output, others will only have a line or two. There's no way of determining the amount needed without parsing the entire script first, then drawing the screen, then running the script, which is definitely not how CWM was originally written.

IMHO it's not an issue that needs to be at the top of the list. ;)

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Code:
[SIZE=2]git clone git://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/android_vendor_lge.git[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]Cloning into android_vendor_lge...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]fatal: remote error: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=2]  Could not find repository inferiorhumanorgans/android_vendor_lge[/SIZE]

I think it's still

git clone git://github.com/inferiorhumanorgans/vendor_lge_thunderc.git

Reactions: JerryScript

JerryScript

Daydream Believer
Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to nijel's suggestion, and persistence, I've worked most of the bugs out of the auto-install process. Cleaned up the code a bunch, and shaved a minute or two off the process. Should have everything ready early next week. ;)

Note- it won't be the BacksideUpdater anymore, it's going to become the OVUpdater, with support for multiple ROMs
(providing any other devs want to make use of it ;))

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
Thanks to nijel's suggestion, and persistence, I've worked most of the bugs out of the auto-install process. Cleaned up the code a bunch, and shaved a minute or two off the process. Should have everything ready early next week. ;)

Note- it won't be the BacksideUpdater anymore, it's going to become the OVUpdater, with support for multiple ROMs
(providing any other devs want to make use of it ;))

Very cool this just keeps sounding better and better :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

santljve

Nov 6, 2015
Visit site
hi can you please tell me what to do to flash a different recovery using mobile's terminal. I am in the stuck and at this stage of CWM

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
hi can you please tell me what to do to flash a different recovery using mobile's terminal. I am in the stuck and at this stage of CWM
you'll have to either get a flashable zip recovery onto the sd card without using the phone, or use ADB to push a recovery.img and flash_image recovery recovery.img, or push a flashable zip recovery with ADB. the flashables can be installed using the existing recovery which is a tad easier than using ADB.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc