Porting help.

BackHandLegend

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
Aw bummer, it doesn't matter to me, thank you so much Gannon and everyone who has helped, I really wish I could donate in some way (I'm broke). What do you guys accept? MS Points? PSN Cards? Itunes? Paypal Cards?

Anyway THANK YOU VERY MUCH GANNON!!!
I believe I am keeping this rom I love it I don't care if it doesn't have mms!

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I believe you can only send mms! Great job porting it tho!! That's if you find a way/app to get mms working please post it here!! To change themes click the menu ,add and choose themes!! Look and run great!

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
This is obviously a deodexed ROM. So you won't be able to get inside of the .jars. Sorry.

Ummm what? How can you not get inside the jars... you certainly can decompile them into source. I've decompiled deodexed framework jars before and modified code.

I must be misunderstanding what you are saying.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
You based it off BACKside, does the Cyanogenmod settings Jerry have work....?

Also, if you think about it, it's sometimes HARD to get a jailbroken iPhone to get MMS to work. Think of it like that. :p

BackHandLegend

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
To get to the CM settings go into the settings app, then scroll down to where is says "manage" and select "others" then select "CM settings" Not everything is there though like ICS rotations. But most of it is.

rukin5197

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Ummm what? How can you not get inside the jars... you certainly can decompile them into source. I've decompiled deodexed framework jars before and modified code.

I must be misunderstanding what you are saying.

I'm not very familiar with the whole "deodexed and odexed" kind of stuff, but when I go to decompile, the folder is there, alas there's only a file called apktool.yml. Decompile it yourself, see what I'm talking about.

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I'm not very familiar with the whole "deodexed and odexed" kind of stuff, but when I go to decompile, the folder is there, alas there's only a file called apktool.yml. Decompile it yourself, see what I'm talking about.

You have to use baksmali to decompile a .jar

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey to the OP could you please fix the lock screen, On the side to power off phone! Its a little to long ,Thanks!are should I do a full wipe,

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I did full wipe and lock screen is good :) this rom is almost complete for ov "even hotspots works:)! With no lag once again thanks for this rom! If only we could get mms to work, well like I said before Ian able to send them! Battery wise is really good also noob you should try this! You can even set your home key on the status bar :) search,home,back,menu!