Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree2Likes

Default Re: Can you run the factory reset after restoring back to default

Please keep the discussion on the correct level and not let this escalate into something bad. Nobody is here to claim any credit to anything, we all try and help one another out and nothing more.

When having a problem make sure you give a full description of your problem, your recovery, current ROM if any, kernel, software/app your using, etc. More information provided will make the diagnosis easier and allow those who can help, formulate a plan of action to fix the problem.

Thanks everyone.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

I am the Tegra Champ. What this means is that from time to time NVIDIA might send me new products to try out. This will not affect my thoughts, ideas, or opinions about any product that are discussed in the forums. Those are still my own.

ROM
    Harmonia 2.XX

Default Re: Can you run the factory reset after restoring back to default

Quote Originally Posted by ninjajp247 View Post
    wooo hooo! ding ding ding, we have a winner!! right on time for cheesy bites too.

the multiple wipe worked, i have NO idea why, but im finally past the boot sequence and rolling smoothly so far. No breaks, no freezes. phew! i cant believe that took all day.

But i was determined to have my phone my way, and upgrading to 2.3 is the answer. Thanx fellas/ladies (if any of you are).

i will learn what i can and pay it forward, expect me around to learn the ropes, i do tech work so this is especially head scratching for me.

although i must admit, wiping it multiple times is something i might have thought of out of desperation. thank goodness it worked, the phone is so ready? it booted within 2 minutes.
    Multiple wipes were the last thing I had on my mind to give to you as help. What happens is there is still residual files and stuff left AFTER the first wipe and flashing of one ROM.
    Multiple wipes is usually the best way to approach problems like this. Glad I could help you out. Enjoy your modded Optimus V (:
    Just your friendly neighborhood OpV tester. (:
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123