Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By BackHandLegend
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default rom for flashed metro pcs optimus v

i am looking for a developer that can make a rom for the optimus v and that can get mms and internet text and calling working on the optimus v flashed to metro pcs
    AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Default Re: rom for flashed metro pcs optimus v

I already told you how to do it.

The problem with someone else doing it, is that above all else, few have the need/knowledge, not to mention that there is no way to test since none of us have that, and lastly it means supporting a phone/system we don't own, nor do we want to.

Obviously someone converted the phone over, there is probably a thread for people who have converted their phones, but this is EXACTLY why I tell people sell the VM phone and just buy a Metro or whatever phone, Virgins MMS really throws a kink into anything coming or going.

Worse though, you converted a year old, very low end phone to a different low end carrier. Most people when they do that, they start with a high end phone because economically, it makes very little sense to convert a low end phone to another carrier. It probably sounds harsh, but that is your situation. If you had a nice Evo, yeah, there are people who have done it and could help, but almost no one wants to do what you have done because it's backwards.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.

^ Owned
    Thanked by 2:
    KidFr3sH likes this.
    AC Forums Android Developer

ROM
    Harmonia 3

Quote Originally Posted by BackHandLegend View Post
    ^ Owned
    It wasn't meant to be taken that way, it's just that you have to be realistic.

Harmonia Developer for Optimus V, Optimus Elite, One V, Evo V, Evo Shift, Evo V
    Donate here if you feel inclined to brighten my day.

ROM
    OV:quattrimus OM:BACKside

Hi I flashed my Optimus V to MetroPCS, got everything working, Data, Text, Web, Calling, MMS. I also fixed BACKside to work with MetroPCS. The ROM flashing will only fix MMS, it will not fix data/web. I can help you with the data part.

I have an Optimus V and I dont know anything about flashing it to Metro, could you please assist me with this it would be greatly appreciated!!