elisa9047

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Quick question...I'm trying to fix my optimus v that is stuck pretty much on the emergency mode screen. Every now and then it goes to the blue screen. Any way I've downloaded the android sdk..etc. So basically I've put the file location in the path but I'm not sure if I'm putting the right file down because in command it cannot find ADB...please help, those that even remotely know anything of what I need?? I used [YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oaNM-lt_aHw[/YT] this as a reference.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
Instead of messing with the path, just copy all the files to the android sdk's platform-tools directory and in the command prompt, CD to that folder and just run the commands from there.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-6

elisa9047

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Windows 7...I'm a noob to this. lol. & no I can't get to recovery...when I turn the phone on I quickly press home, power, and vol down & it goes to the blue screen and says some things and then quickly goes back to emergency mode. Are there any sticky guides on how to do this.

Discovered

Nov 15, 2011
Visit site
Hold ask the buttons and then power. Other than that you may have to fast boot to install it.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

SickySticky

Feb 17, 2012
Visit site
Well I would hold the vol down, and I believe the back button then press power, or put it in download mode find a rom and use it as a update. Or just do a stock update, then re root.....

Sometimes its better to back to stock, lets us realize how much the dev community affects the way we use are phones....

puff, puff,...... just send'n smoke signal's

CuriousNoob

Banned
Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
The file where your android-sdk is at, go into platform tools.

Once that folder, hold shift and rightclick in a white space in that Folder and click open Command. prompt here.

See if ot works then

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2