Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 55
Like Tree5Likes
  1. #26  
    arnold1997's Avatar

    Posts
    693 Posts
    ROM
    My Version Of CNA

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tvall View Post
    Do you like potatoes?

    Thread derailed
    Actually yes i do :P

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  2. #27  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    Yay!

    Now, slight on-topicness:
    Who likes my kernel?
    What would you like to see added or changed in it?

    And what do y'all think of my rom?
    my roms & kernels (based on iho)

    If you'd like to donate to me, i accept litecoin, bitcoin, and hardware
    LTC - LTVALL5gsjPvgeiBWD7c6DHNWidbpzVu3w
    BTC - 1TVALLetFibDe8Zap5qPsqa4BAJWQYQ59
  3. #28  
    anthonycr's Avatar
    Themer. You've seen them

    Posts
    2,120 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Kernels and other various off-topicness, a discussion thread


    The Potato, if you don't like it leave now

    Thanked by:
    tvall 
  4. #29  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anthonycr View Post

    The Potato, if you don't like it leave now
    Click to view quoted image

    Me gusta
    my roms & kernels (based on iho)

    If you'd like to donate to me, i accept litecoin, bitcoin, and hardware
    LTC - LTVALL5gsjPvgeiBWD7c6DHNWidbpzVu3w
    BTC - 1TVALLetFibDe8Zap5qPsqa4BAJWQYQ59
  5. #30  
    arnold1997's Avatar

    Posts
    693 Posts
    ROM
    My Version Of CNA

    Default

    Kernel really snappy. Your ron doesnt let me apply any cm7 except ics. Thst is the only thing i dislike othrr than that it is fast

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  6. #31  
    anthonycr's Avatar
    Themer. You've seen them

    Posts
    2,120 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Kernels and other various off-topicness, a discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tvall View Post
    Yay!

    Now, slight on-topicness:
    Who likes my kernel?
    What would you like to see added or changed in it?

    And what do y'all think of my rom?
    It's definitely not fast enough, IMHO.
    I really think you need to add an option for super ultra over clock, preferably 1.2 GHz at the minimum. I don't flash anything unless it can really up my speed.
  7. #32  
    arnold1997's Avatar

    Posts
    693 Posts
    ROM
    My Version Of CNA

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tvall View Post
    Me gusta
    Eso es, Ya tu sabes bro

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  8. #33  
    anthonycr's Avatar
    Themer. You've seen them

    Posts
    2,120 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Kernels and other various off-topicness, a discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by arnold1997 View Post
    Eso es, Ya tu sabes bro
    tu madre
  9. #34  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    He perdido el juego

    I like pot...atoes
    my roms & kernels (based on iho)

    If you'd like to donate to me, i accept litecoin, bitcoin, and hardware
    LTC - LTVALL5gsjPvgeiBWD7c6DHNWidbpzVu3w
    BTC - 1TVALLetFibDe8Zap5qPsqa4BAJWQYQ59
  10. #35  
    Kevin O'Quinn's Avatar
    AC Team Emeritus

    Posts
    9,031 Posts
    Global Posts
    9,240 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    If it gets too off topic this thread will be moved or closed. We have a section for off topic discussion.

    Thanks

    Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.
  11. #36  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default

    Slowly on track.

    Tvall, would it be possible to have more Governors?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  12. #37  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNoob View Post
    Slowly on track.

    Tvall, would it be possible to have more Governors?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Sure, which ones?
    my roms & kernels (based on iho)

    If you'd like to donate to me, i accept litecoin, bitcoin, and hardware
    LTC - LTVALL5gsjPvgeiBWD7c6DHNWidbpzVu3w
    BTC - 1TVALLetFibDe8Zap5qPsqa4BAJWQYQ59
  13. #38  
    EarthnFire78's Avatar
    YAY!!! ME :)

    Posts
    964 Posts
    ROM
    Custom ROM & Kernel

    Default Re: Kernels and other various off-topicness, a discussion thread

    Move it, cause a thread like this is a nice break. One can only talk about binary coding for so long

    Now for some more off topicness. Hows the weather??
  14. #39  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anthonycr View Post
    It's definitely not fast enough, IMHO.
    I really think you need to add an option for super ultra over clock, preferably 1.2 GHz at the minimum. I don't flash anything unless it can really up my speed.
    Sure! How about I figure out how to over volt the CPU and make it run very high and produce a lot of heat (making a hand warmer with the potential to randomly explode)?
    my roms & kernels (based on iho)

    If you'd like to donate to me, i accept litecoin, bitcoin, and hardware
    LTC - LTVALL5gsjPvgeiBWD7c6DHNWidbpzVu3w
    BTC - 1TVALLetFibDe8Zap5qPsqa4BAJWQYQ59
  15. #40  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tvall View Post
    Sure, which ones?
    I have no idea, but ones that work for us. ?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  16. #41  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default

    Also, that screenshot I posted was on your Magpie build. I swotched between roms. And that was the only one with the movie section on the market.

    Are you sure you didn't do anything?


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  17. #42  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNoob View Post
    I have no idea, but ones that work for us. ?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Its already got all the good ones (i use interactive)





    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNoob View Post
    Also, that screenshot I posted was on your Magpie build. I swotched between roms. And that was the only one with the movie section on the market.

    Are you sure you didn't do anything?
    Click to view quoted image


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    I am 98.2% sure I didn't do anything. my magpie rom is just iho + magpie + my kernel I think

    (I also had the movies section randomly show up on my cm9 build I'm running. Maybe Google just likes me)
    my roms & kernels (based on iho)

    If you'd like to donate to me, i accept litecoin, bitcoin, and hardware
    LTC - LTVALL5gsjPvgeiBWD7c6DHNWidbpzVu3w
    BTC - 1TVALLetFibDe8Zap5qPsqa4BAJWQYQ59
  18. #43  
    EarthnFire78's Avatar
    YAY!!! ME :)

    Posts
    964 Posts
    ROM
    Custom ROM & Kernel

    Default Re: Kernels and other various off-topicness, a discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tvall View Post
    Sure! How about I figure out how to over volt the CPU and make it run very high and produce a lot of heat (making a hand warmer with the potential to randomly explode)?
    It's not possible to over volt the ARMv6 CPU, its voltage architecture is locked, much like most of Intel's CPU's. Anthony just does not like his V and wants to see it explode
  19. #44  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EarthnFire78 View Post
    It's not possible to over volt the ARMv6 CPU, its voltage architecture is locked, much like most of Intel's CPU's. Anthony just does not like his V and wants to see it explode
    The g1 (using the msm7001a cpu if i remember right) can be undervolted. So I don't think its an armv6 issue
    my roms & kernels (based on iho)

    If you'd like to donate to me, i accept litecoin, bitcoin, and hardware
    LTC - LTVALL5gsjPvgeiBWD7c6DHNWidbpzVu3w
    BTC - 1TVALLetFibDe8Zap5qPsqa4BAJWQYQ59
  20. #45  
    arnold1997's Avatar

    Posts
    693 Posts
    ROM
    My Version Of CNA

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by anthonycr View Post
    tu madre
    Hahahah la tuya :P

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  21. #46  
    arnold1997's Avatar

    Posts
    693 Posts
    ROM
    My Version Of CNA

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tvall View Post
    He perdido el juego

    I like pot...atoes
    Entonces yo lo gane....

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
  22. #47  
    CuriousNoob's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    1,592 Posts
    ROM
    Reflash Miui every2-3days

    Default Re: Kernels and other various off-topicness, a discussion thread

    Quote Originally Posted by tvall View Post
    I am 98.2% sure I didn't do anything. my magpie rom is just iho + magpie + my kernel I think

    (I also had the movies section randomly show up on my cm9 build I'm running. Maybe Google just likes me)
    That's odd. It's not on any of the other IHO roms, for me, and the MIUI build.
  23. #48  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arnold1997 View Post
    Entonces yo lo gane....

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
    That's not how you play...
    my roms & kernels (based on iho)

    If you'd like to donate to me, i accept litecoin, bitcoin, and hardware
    LTC - LTVALL5gsjPvgeiBWD7c6DHNWidbpzVu3w
    BTC - 1TVALLetFibDe8Zap5qPsqa4BAJWQYQ59
  24. #49  
    tvall's Avatar

    Posts
    591 Posts
    ROM
    cm9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CuriousNoob View Post
    That's odd. It's not on any of the other IHO roms, for me, and the MIUI build.
    Well... one more reason to run my rom?
    my roms & kernels (based on iho)

    If you'd like to donate to me, i accept litecoin, bitcoin, and hardware
    LTC - LTVALL5gsjPvgeiBWD7c6DHNWidbpzVu3w
    BTC - 1TVALLetFibDe8Zap5qPsqa4BAJWQYQ59
  25. #50  
    anthonycr's Avatar
    Themer. You've seen them

    Posts
    2,120 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tvall View Post
    That's not how you play...
    For the record... I don't know spanish. I know latin though.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions