Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

kirurus

Apr 30, 2011
Visit site
the link for the Homekey fix is NOT WORKING. can you please updated a working link so i can continue with this download.. i mean seriously!!

Both links are working for me (even though I don't need them). I don't know why they aren't working for you.

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
What do you mean the devs aren't releasing updates? This sounds like you yourself are at fault for what you are trying to say others shouldn't be doing.

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I think you misunderstand me. I'm pointing out that if you think that devs aren't releasing updates is because you yourself have built in release date expectations that aren't there. Which means you are part of the problem you are complaining about.

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
The sheer overflow of repeat questions and mass postings and the moderation involved in maintenance and upkeep has become more of a daunting task and hassle than the development of the software itself.

Except that this is a problem due to the structure of the forums. Forums in of themselves do not go well with testing releases like this as the proper means to keep it in control are not there.

This same concept you will find most true in the reality of everyday life as well. It only takes a few people to mess things up for the masses. I truly was not attacking one individual, but I've been following since development started and was just stating as a well thought, highly logical opinion.

Yes yes, I'm sure your opinion is well thought out and highly logical. I would help you boost your ego but clearly it can't grow any larger as it is.

dja041687

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
What are you talking about ego? I am almost sure you've cross referenced wrong. Though a correlation exists, there is a distinct difference between ego and confidence. You seem to be the kind that would disagree with everything that I have to say. On another note we are both entitled to our differing opinions of each other and I appreciate your constructive criticism. I will delete my posts in your forum area now in an effort to keep the peace.

Raizo Uchiha

Oct 17, 2011
Visit site
would someone please post me a link to cm9 alpha 10 i have the VM fix nd it makes alpha 9 bootloop

i would like to apologize for requesting alpha 10 i wasnt aware that alpha 10 was a private test build at the moment but Kraven did ask in his OP that the OV fix needed to be tested on other releases because he was unsure if it would work on builds other than alpha 10

dja041687

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
i would like to apologize for requesting alpha 10 i wasnt aware that alpha 10 was a private test build at the moment but Kraven did ask in his OP that the OV fix needed to be tested on other releases because he was unsure if it would work on builds other than alpha 10

When I tried CAI A9 with the VMfix in the OP I also had a bootloop. I think it had something to do with the fix itself because I went back and flashed things one at a time VMfix being the last and it was the cause for the BL. Somewhere a few pages back on the CAI forum there was a new link with a working VM fix. A9 ran really well on my OV, camera works just no preview with hydro pre3. I didn't test with hydro pre4 but it might not be a bad idea. If I can dig up a copy of the fix I will PM it to you. Make sure you backup your apps and stuff and wipe everything before flashing A9 and the fix.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raizo Uchiha

dja041687

Jul 28, 2011
Visit site
CM9 A10 will be very similar. But TDMs AOKP will be the most awesome rom ever for the OV. Keep an eye out for the release soon. CAI is intended for the OS and whilst it is running great on the OV right now I'm sure as things become beta and more stable the devs will start to hone in to make things perfect for their corresponding devices. I would suggest staying on a CM7 rom until the new release as it is in the near future.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Akshay