Cold As Ice working on Optimus V!

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
I tried that build prop edit to try to fix mms didn't work on cold as ice alpha 10 final ! Any suggestions on how else to get it to work !

Sent from my Blah !

DKGerbil2

Jun 15, 2011
Visit site
I was wondering if I flash the most recent hot fixes, would that be a problem?
I'm on 10a test kernel 5

On top of the test? IDK. Any reason you aren't going to flash the alpha 10? You don't need to flash a separate kernel for it. There's a ton of a10 compatible stuff for our phone and you can dirty flash on top of a9. It was definitely an easy upgrade.

Octahedron

How do I set up the GOSMS fix? Just install it from the market?

I swear this needs its own thread...

SKk2z.png

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Check post 2. Test 3 still used the old adreno drivers in the kernel. .It's up to test 10 kernel now and included with the latest boot.img. Drew's isn't compatible yet with alpha 10F

Reactions: arnold1997

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
yes. I'm running the Mixer mdpi theme right now. Check out the screenshots thread for my screens. :)

Sweet!! I saw those and was wondering which rom had it, I'm anxious to make themes. I'm downloading it now so I can mix up some cm9 themes for mdpi :)

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I need a pink theme! :p

Btw, kraven posted a fix for the camcorder, guys! On my phone the preview works and it will start recording but it fc's when I push the stop button. Sooo close! YMMV though, so you might wanna check it out :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy