Play store problems?

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Okay so Google play is giving me issues anyone else having a problem? I get a message saying "Error processing purchase"

Last edited:

anthonycr

Themer. You've seen them
Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
I don't know exactly what the problem is, but this problem has occured numerous times. Search might yeild something.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site
Okay... sooooo I think Google play has an issue.

Here's what I am encountering. When I try to download an app if the first screen has the button that says "Install" then it goes to the next screen and says "accept and download" it'll download. If the first screen the button has "download" as the button then it goes to "accept and download" the app will go "Error processing purchase"

LeslieAnn

Android Developer
Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
I have been seen it on my Evo. Both times I re-installed the rom and it fixed (I was doing it anyhow).

Considering it happened the times it did, I'm half convinced it's the store having issues or getting bad data.

The true fix is to delete the Delvik script in system/etc/init.d/ and reboot in recovery and wipe the Delvik-Cache/Cache.
That script doesn't even exist on my Evo.

Formatting Dalvik might do it, but it didn't for me.
Also, deleting that file is probably a bad idea.

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I have been seen it on my Evo. Both times I re-installed the rom and it fixed (I was doing it anyhow).

Considering it happened the times it did, I'm half convinced it's the store having issues or getting bad data.

Yeah I don't even have that script either, it conflicts with the a2sdx script I use.

edit: I think that the Play Store has problems with the Download Cache, which after install is suppose to be wiped but if the cache/download is linked any where else it causes problems.

Last edited:

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
ive encountered this problem but a reboot and cache/dalvik wipe usually stops it. and when that doesnt i uninstall play and let it update again. after that it's usually taken care of

epicb0dyc0unt

Feb 26, 2012
Visit site

Yeah I don't even have that script either, it conflicts with the a2sdx script I use.

edit: I think that the Play Store has problems with the Download Cache, which after install is suppose to be wiped but if the cache/download is linked any where else it causes problems.

I had the idea of not deleting that files seeing as it doesn't exist for me. Either way what I did was restored to the first time I installed the ROM and booted up. After I did basic setup, I rebooted and wiped the dalvik. Seemed to help and made it work.

srich_1982

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I just started having this problem the other day. Tried wiping the caches for the app, the phone itself, and even the dalvik cache too none of that worked. The only thing that worked was uninstalling the updates to the market then it let's me download what I need before it updates again then it goes back to the error processing purchase message.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

rebel69ization

Jan 23, 2012
Visit site
Try this, no issues free or paid and no Google big brother (link removed because of pro googlers)
sent from my icy cold OSV 4.0.4

Last edited:

louis.freund

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I had this problem a few weeks ago after setting up two-step verification for my Google account. Anyways I read somewhere (I forget where) that you should clear the data and caches from the Play Store and the app called Google Services Framework. After this, reboot. All I had to do after was sign back into the Play Store and I haven't had any problems since.

Reactions: cmerlyn

Ps4601

Jan 15, 2012
Visit site
I had this very same problem. The solution? Make a new google account and sign into that one from the play store, then sign back into your regular account. Problem solved.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair