Miui v4 op s for op v working?

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Soo I was teading the gorums fot miui v4 on ops it seema more complete then our port nd I saw op v users confirming it works with everything just hotta,do tge airplane mode fix for 3g hmmmm I winder if it really duz work?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
Haha My bad writing too fast lol nd I flashed it but it keeps rebooting any tips to stop? Nd does everything work ? Like mms/sms data?

kcls

May 5, 2011
Visit site
Soo I was teading the gorums fot miui v4 on ops it seema more complete then our port nd I saw op v users confirming it works with everything just hotta,do tge airplane mode fix for 3g hmmmm I winder if it really duz work?

Holy moly! This is what you get for not spell checking before you post. Or even reading for that matter :p Well that ROM is dead for now. But check your PMs.

KidFr3sH

Apr 25, 2011
Visit site
On the thread ppl say it works but wen I use it I always get reboots nd I was asking to see if anyone just had sum suggestions for me to stop the reboots

Durito

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I hope I am posting in the right thread and that I can get an answer from someone. As I rooted my phone, I was browsing through roms and decided to try miui.Unfortunately, it's been an experience filled with problems which I couldn't resolve myself.Here is the deal, I flashed MIUIv4 ALPHA Android 4.0.3 that I found on this link LG Optimus V/ROMs - XDA-Developers. I didn't know that miui had its own way of "superuser" (I should've definitely read everything before jumping to that). I've got the permissions app pre-installed yet even though I turn on root permissions Clockwork or any other app that requires superuser access just don't see it. I can't boot into recovery mode, wifi or 3g does not work. Pretty much, my phone is just sitting there at the moment.I've tried to find solutions on the internet (xda, here, miui's own forums) but nothing worked. I tried to update su binary (which appears vnull now) yet superuser claims not to be able to find it. If anybody could help me to boot into recovery so that I can end this story with miui, I will really appreciate it. I'm in the middle of moving places and have to go on a conference in three days and without a phone, it would be a hell of an adventure. Thanks for all the answers.

Durito

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Well, I managed to get into recovery by simply doing a hard reset on the phone. I guess I should've thought it way earlier.

thanks anyways

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech