Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By rebel69ization
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Miui v4 op s for op v working?

Soo I was teading the gorums fot miui v4 on ops it seema more complete then our port nd I saw op v users confirming it works with everything just hotta,do tge airplane mode fix for 3g hmmmm I winder if it really duz work?

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

I read gorums too!
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Miui v4 op s for op v working?

i know we had an Optimus V MIUI v4 port at one point. the developer for it is no longer on the Android Central Forums

Here is the thread
    [ROM][4/05/12][4.0.3]MIUIv4 for OV! By Team A.P.P

you can search his name and check is website for any updates. Also the XDA forums have some developement on them but not so much the MIUI v4
    LG Optimus V - CM 9.1 BobZ

ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

The one I flashed was rawrzilla miui over in the optimus s forums and it works great [BETA][ROM][MIUI] Rawrzilla Beta 2 By Team A.P.P

sent from my ice ice baby too cold
    Thanked by:
    glarepate likes this.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Haha My bad writing too fast lol nd I flashed it but it keeps rebooting any tips to stop? Nd does everything work ? Like mms/sms data?

Quote Originally Posted by KidFr3sH View Post
    Haha My bad writing too fast lol nd I flashed it but it keeps rebooting any tips to stop? Nd does everything work ? Like mms/sms data?

Why are you asking us instead of reading the thread?

ROM
    IHOCM7.2 || AOKP

Quote Originally Posted by KidFr3sH View Post
    Soo I was teading the gorums fot miui v4 on ops it seema more complete then our port nd I saw op v users confirming it works with everything just hotta,do tge airplane mode fix for 3g hmmmm I winder if it really duz work?

Holy moly! This is what you get for not spell checking before you post. Or even reading for that matter :P Well that ROM is dead for now. But check your PMs.
    Resident idiot

Global Posts
    960 Global Posts
    ROM
    Harmonia 3, Stock

would the 3G fix wwork for this?

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

Yes!

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    IF I Help You In Any Way Please Push The Thanks Button [HL]It Feels Good To Know You Helped!![/HL]
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #10  

On the thread ppl say it works but wen I use it I always get reboots nd I was asking to see if anyone just had sum suggestions for me to stop the reboots

I hope I am posting in the right thread and that I can get an answer from someone. As I rooted my phone, I was browsing through roms and decided to try miui.Unfortunately, it's been an experience filled with problems which I couldn't resolve myself.Here is the deal, I flashed MIUIv4 ALPHA Android 4.0.3 that I found on this link LG Optimus V/ROMs - XDA-Developers. I didn't know that miui had its own way of "superuser" (I should've definitely read everything before jumping to that). I've got the permissions app pre-installed yet even though I turn on root permissions Clockwork or any other app that requires superuser access just don't see it. I can't boot into recovery mode, wifi or 3g does not work. Pretty much, my phone is just sitting there at the moment.I've tried to find solutions on the internet (xda, here, miui's own forums) but nothing worked. I tried to update su binary (which appears vnull now) yet superuser claims not to be able to find it. If anybody could help me to boot into recovery so that I can end this story with miui, I will really appreciate it. I'm in the middle of moving places and have to go on a conference in three days and without a phone, it would be a hell of an adventure. Thanks for all the answers.

Well, I managed to get into recovery by simply doing a hard reset on the phone. I guess I should've thought it way earlier.

thanks anyways

I can't wait until there is a working (camera and all) port of this.