HI, just became a member ( Need help ! )

Onipse

May 11, 2012
Visit site
I have been a member for less than a month but well I got the courage to say hi finally but mine main concern was the problem I have gotten myself into with my phone. I have a Optimus V that came with the 2.2.1 That I just brick because I was messing with the phone with the roms and such. But heres the deal I was running clockwork recovery when it all happen; but to keep things short I when from clockwork to flashing the Xionia_CWMA_12518.6_VM_Recovery. img and forgot to install a rom so now it just boots up the recovery but doesnt go to clockword and goes straight to the blue screen. I have read some forums in here on how to fix a phone but maybe someone can come up with a better one instead of doing the whole emegerncy mode thing, getting the aaa key although I can't. And no I don't have my sd backed up but don't really care for the data as long as i can get my phone back up. If anyone can help out I appreciate it. Thanks.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: HI, just became a member

Welcome to AC...

I will move this thread over to the Optimus V forums so you can get direct support from those who know.

Good luck and enjoy!

RT78

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
I have been a member for less than a month but well I got the courage to say hi finally but mine main concern was the problem I have gotten myself into with my phone. I have a Optimus V that came with the 2.2.1 That I just brick because I was messing with the phone with the roms and such. But heres the deal I was running clockwork recovery when it all happen; but to keep things short I when from clockwork to flashing the Xionia_CWMA_12518.6_VM_Recovery. img and forgot to install a rom so now it just boots up the recovery but doesnt go to clockword and goes straight to the blue screen. I have read some forums in here on how to fix a phone but maybe someone can come up with a better one instead of doing the whole emegerncy mode thing, getting the aaa key although I can't. And no I don't have my sd backed up but don't really care for the data as long as i can get my phone back up. If anyone can help out I appreciate it. Thanks.

If I am understanding you correctly, it sounds like you have flashed Xionia_CWMA_12518.6_VM_Recovery but have not installed a ROM...? In which case you would need to download your ROM of choice to your computer, then transfer it to your sd card. Then put your sd card back in your phone and boot up according to EarthNFire's directions above. Once you are in the recovery screen, choose "install zip from sdcard" and select the ROM you just downloaded. When it says it's done installing, reboot your phone. It should work now.

clodfelterac

Samurai Dev
Jan 3, 2012
Visit site
Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane