Goodbye Guys!

Status
Not open for further replies.

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Everyone can thank MRG666 for calling me a fraud and getting all my hard work revoked from me. This is my depart to the community, obviously I wasn't good enough to do this. And all I did was forgot to give credit. Guess I ed up and it's no one's fault then mine. I'm taking all downloads down tonight and all my scripts are going to be deleted forever. I enjoyed working with you guys and "trying" to give you guys the best ROM I could script.

TUA: Nov 11 - May 12

-Artist Out.

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Everyone can thank MRG666 for calling me a fraud and getting all my hard work revoked from me. This is my depart to the community, obviously I wasn't good enough to do this. And all I did was forgot to give credit. Guess I ed up and it's no one's fault then mine. I'm taking all downloads down tonight and all my scripts are going to be deleted forever. I enjoyed working with you guys and "trying" to give you guys the best ROM I could script.

-Artist Out.

Hey I'm so sorry to hear bro.....
Your not going anywhere else? If you do, I shall follow. :) I loved this build and I will always keep a copy on my sdcard and computer. Peace out bro......

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Reactions: thaunknownartist

thaunknownartist

RAZR Developer
Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
Hey I'm so sorry to hear bro.....
Your not going anywhere else? If you do, I shall follow. :) I loved this build and I will always keep a copy on my sdcard and computer. Peace out bro......

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Better save your copy of v6 now, I'm not going to continue and keep getting targeted and getting my work closed. Everyone that followed me from the start knew that is was from Source and even JerryScripts knows it's from source because he taught me how to do it. Remember back at xda when I released 3 ROMs in a month from Source and no one complained then. I guess my fame was to much for mrg666. All downloads, scripts, and libs are getting removed at midnight est. The same goes for my repo and website. No reason I should have to fight for something I know I have been working on for almost a year..

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

-Artist Out.

Don't let people get to you man.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
fame??? fans??? i think you're insane myself. but that's just me. have a good day and see you later.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Better save your copy of v6 now, I'm not going to continue and keep getting targeted and getting my work closed. Everyone that followed me from the start knew that is was from Source and even JerryScripts knows it's from source because he taught me how to do it. Remember back at xda when I released 3 ROMs in a month from Source and no one complained then. I guess my fame was to much for mrg666. All downloads, scripts, and libs are getting removed at midnight est. The same goes for my repo and website. No reason I should have to fight for something I know I have been working on for almost a year..

Yeah, I do remember. I've been following your work since xda. So you're not developing anymore? That's going to suck so bad..... :/

DDUBYO

May 24, 2011
Visit site
fame??? fans??? i think you're insane myself. but that's just me. have a good day and see you later.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Dude..... just stop. Why do you go through random threads and post pointless, cruel things about people. It's not cool. Stop. Please.

To theunknownartist, I'm sorry this happened to you. People suck sometimes. If you come back, I will gladly keep downloading and following new roms/mods that you make. You were great and one of the best people I know who make roms for the optimus v. I respect you for that.

KeviiinS

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
This is hilarious.. the guy who complained about this ROM actually posted the link for v6 on xda... of course before all this happened.. if u want the ROM go to xda and it'll be in page 56 :D

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
Dont worry about mrg667..we've had problems with his attitude before. Competition should be good and not a threat
i guess he doesnt see that. I enjou your roms and the Mods havesaid youre a credible dev.. no need to pack up and leave. Dont show any mercy lol besides its just him let em talk all he wants

Reactions: randomosity117
Status
Not open for further replies.