Contact number/email for someone higher up at Virgin?

dmillerw

Jan 18, 2012
Visit site
Oops, should've been in the general forum... sorry.

According to the people I've been emailing, there are no available Optimus V's that can be shipped for a replacement, new or refurbished. They also don't seem to be able to send me a different phone of a similar price.

I'm simply wondering if anyone has the contact info of someone who may have more authority?

notown

SAMLOKA
Jun 2, 2011
Visit site
I thought that if youre under warranty then you need to be helped? Did they ask you to wait for a replacement once they became available? Have you tried taking it back to the store?

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
They've had me waiting for over a month, and I bought it online.

Sent from my LG-VM670

call customer service,ask to be transferred to tech support,explain your issue,if they say they dont have any in stock(they sure had them yesterday) then ask to speak with a supervisor. tell them you need a replacement. if this fails email virgin mobile from their contact form on website. be detailed. also visit facebook for virgin mobile usa,hit up a sprint admin on there. theyll either call you or have you call them. usually they'll resolve the issue before the jacknuts at 1-888-322-1122 will...hell half of them can barely speak their language,must less english..

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Reactions: droidmyme