[Recovery] ZenGarden 2.0.3.3-T ............. 01-30-2013

gwz85

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Recovery] CWM-Blue....Compatible w/BacksideUpdater auto inst

Contrary to what it says you can use this rom with ics I use cai as we speak with no issues. I also have an older screen. Just so everyone knows

EarthnFire78

YAY!!! ME :)
Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Contrary to what it says you can use this rom with ics I use cai as we speak with no issues. I also have an older screen. Just so everyone knows

That was one that I did not test with, I know the problem is with the updater-script assert, so if that is edited by the dev then you well have a good flash.

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Recovery] CWM-Blue....Compatible w/BacksideUpdater UPDATE!!

There is an update to the recovery, you still my have problems with install CM9 until Jerry lets me know how to fix that issue.

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

Reasons for choosing Blue as the theme.

1. Blue as warm inviting color.

2. In terms of processing of the color, Blue is cool which means processing power to produce the color is less.

3. Blue is my favorite color, so in reality make the recovery Blue was out of a selfish need personal recovery that is of course Blue :p

Absolutely correct!!

Being a videophile.....Green is the hardest and most demanding color for any device to reproduce;)

gwz85

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Recovery] CWM-Blue....Compatible w/BacksideUpdater - 06-16-2

UPDATE 06-03-2012

For now CM9 roms are not supported, the temporary fix is to replace this line:
Code:
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "thunderc");
with, in the updater-script.
Code:
assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "thunderc" || getprop("ro.product.board") == "thunderc");

Recommended install methods are terminal/adb or BacksideUpdater
Code:
[FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"]adb shell
# flash_image recovery /path-to-recoveryimage/CWM-Blue-Recovery-120616.img[/SIZE][/FONT]

EarthnFire78 how can I replace the line? where? Sorry but still learning on this stuff.

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

EarthnFire78 how can I replace the line? where? Sorry but still learning on this stuff.

It in the updater-scripts, but you have to use Notepad++ or Gedit to edit it, and the EOL has to be set to Unix.

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

Sorry but why replace it? it's easier to just remove it.....

because replacing it cause one to learn how to modify an updater-script, and even if you are just removing it you would still need to edit with either Notepad++ or Gedit.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

because replacing it cause one to learn how to modify an updater-script, and even if you are just removing it you would still need to edit with either Notepad++ or Gedit.

I know, but the Vortex users can actually use cannibal recovery, assert MUST be removed for it to work, unless you can figure out a script that works with vortex.

RT78

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
Re: [Recovery] CWM-Blue-Recovery.....Compatible with Backside Upd

Say, would you mind doing a Blue Machine Theme to match your epic recovery?

As long as you have ThemeChooser.apk and ThemeManager.apk install I'll do it. If it does not work give me tell tomorrow and I'll compile the theme from source.

I was just wondering if you ever got around to making this? It would be really cool if you did! I'm sure Encerspay45 and myself are not the only ones' out here who would love this!:cool:

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Recovery] CWM-Blue....Compatible w/BacksideUpdater - 06-29-2

There is an update for CWM-Blue-Recovery.

Fixed issue with not being able to Flash CM9 ROMS.

@RT78 someone at XDA already did, I just have to find the link.

Reactions: kenbrasensei

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Recovery] CWM-Blue-Recovery V5.0.3.7 w/IHO Updater 09-30-2012

Update for Recovery is available and there is a flash install zip for IHO Updater app to replace BacksideUpdater for OM-Mandylion ROM's.

EarthnFire78

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site

LS670 version of CWM-Blue-Recovery is now up and read to be downloaded, this way for anyone that uses and like CWM-Blue on the LS the Home and Menu Buttoms well be the right ones :)

jxc011

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site

Auto wipe formats just ext- partition and not fat part ? Just worried I don't want to wipe my whole card as I'm downloading your rom now coming from gingersnap.

Edit: flashed your recovery and rom. Recovery is awesome and rom is great. I clicked thanks :D
Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Last edited:

jxc011

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Re: [Recovery] CWM-Blue-Recovery V5.1.4.1 w/IHO Updater 12-03-2012

What's new ?

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member