[MOD] Beats Audio for LG Optimus

diecastdonkey

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Flashed on quattrimus CM9. After turning on it said "android upgrading" and continuously loaded. So I pulled battery and was stuck in boot. Doesn't seem to work on ICS

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Btw, Beats Audio gives you some choppy feedback on audio on our phones.

Tbh, it really doesn't help. :(

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Flashed on quattrimus CM9. After turning on it said "android upgrading" and continuously loaded. So I pulled battery and was stuck in boot. Doesn't seem to work on ICS

Did you wipe dalvik cache? Also may I ask, did you download the zip file from the thread or did you download the app?

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Yes I wiped dalvik twice to be sure. I used the zip not app.

Try this. Download the app. Follow the instructions on the app and download the file version 0501 instead of 0317. In case that doesn't work please tell me what recovery you are using. If it does work, uninstall the app.

Last edited:

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
In the market, search 'bloatware remover'. Download the first one. Open it, choose system apps the DSPMANAGER in the list of system and 'delete with backup' or 'delete without backup' if it's 100% un useful to ypu

How do I know it's installed I followed the in instructions it said it installed so is there a icon I should see

The depths of America

randomosity117

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site
To answer the removal question, get root browser for free off the market. Navigate to system/app and long press dspmanager and hit delete. Reboot and you're good. I believe LeslieAnn put a complete list of Apps that can be deleted too, if you wanna remove stuff to replace (ie gallery for quikpic)

magus7091

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I got a very good flashable zip from xda user d3hum4niz3d called MegaBassBeats that improved not only the sound quality, and bass depth, but also the volume. I have been thoroughly amazed as it made my $5 headphones sound like $40 headphones. It doesn't crash dsp either. Find it, try it, love it. Beats icon sold separately :p

[edit]
I should note that I'm running IHO MiRaGe cm7.

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
I got a very good flashable zip from xda user d3hum4niz3d called MegaBassBeats that improved not only the sound quality, and bass depth, but also the volume. I have been thoroughly amazed as it made my $5 headphones sound like $40 headphones. It doesn't crash dsp either. Find it, try it, love it. Beats icon sold separately :p

[edit]
I should note that I'm running IHO MiRaGe cm7.

Link to this please!

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
I don't care what anybody says, the zip is boss. I plug in my phone to my Logitech Speakers, and crank it up. The sound is crazy awesome. I plug it in to listen to my music while I play FPS's on the 360, and it's amazing, the quality. I love it.
I think the word should be spread on this mod.
ilikechicken123, do you have an Android Forums? I'm on No-Posting Probation on there right now, lol, but once I get off, if you're cool with it, I'd be more than happy to share this there.

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site
I don't care what anybody says, the zip is boss. I plug in my phone to my Logitech Speakers, and crank it up. The sound is crazy awesome. I plug it in to listen to my music while I play FPS's on the 360, and it's amazing, the quality. I love it.
I think the word should be spread on this mod.
ilikechicken123, do you have an Android Forums? I'm on No-Posting Probation on there right now, lol, but once I get off, if you're cool with it, I'd be more than happy to share this there.
sure its fine with me c;

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jm_rookie2