[ROM][PORT] Joyfully Optimus - Ios Gingerbread Rom!!!

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
You might wanna edit the instructions and the zip. The zip comes with gapps in it, so flashing over rides Vending.apk

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Same here, it just crash when unlocking the screen, but you can still click on the screen :confused:, also at ThatGuyLurkin yes it does come with gapps but , when I flashed gapps it does not crash Google play :D

xxlemonxx

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
47c82f66-bc18-74b1.jpg
47c82f66-b992-0ddb.jpg
47c82f66-b9a2-e762.jpg
47c82f66-b9ae-aeb0.jpg
Oops almost forgot the finishing touch of the complete ios theme!
Download AIVC from the Market or 4shared or whatever place you want it is almost Exactly like Siri and just a market app.

Last edited:
Reactions: Badboytoast

RyanJKremer

Aug 10, 2011
Visit site
At first I was running the music player, that's when it began to crash. After restart it just crashed randomly, no apps open.

I messed around with the music player (tried locking/unlocking, rotating screen), no issues. I did have it "lock up" on me when using the Amazon app store.

I have my back button set to kill current app on a long-press. I did this when the screen was black, thus killing the launcher and dropping me back to the last app used. From here I long-pressed home and then went to settings> display. I turned the brightness up, pressed home - Espier is back! Now, whenever I turn my brightness all the way down, pressing home gives me a black screen. Weird stuff...

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
Hey Guys! I finally got a final product for this rom :D I added some stuff to the updater script to add a more sophisticated installaion, added some build.prop tweaks, and changed the pulldown thingy to say "Notification" instead of "Notifications"(which took me like forever to fix -____-). So expect a finalized and perfect product of this rom in like 2-3 days(I want to experiment and make sure the build.prop tweaks help the rom), and then expect a new port from me in the near future(I was thinking Ligux,MookeOS,or maybe an ics rom, somebody give me some suggestions?) :3 But, I will still work and fix bugs of this rom if they arise :)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Hey Guys! I finally got a final product for this rom :D I added some stuff to the updater script to add a more sophisticated installaion, added some build.prop tweaks, and changed the pulldown thingy to say "Notification" instead of "Notifications"(which took me like forever to fix -____-). So expect a finalized and perfect product of this rom in like 2-3 days(I want to experiment and make sure the build.prop tweaks help the rom), and then expect a new port from me in the near future(I was thinking Ligux,MookeOS,or maybe an ics rom, somebody give me some suggestions?) :3 But, I will still work and fix bugs of this rom if they arise :)

You should port mokee OS :D it looks so sleek and smooth :D I really like the style. :) let me know which one you decide to do :) I'll totally test for you if you want. Just shoot me a PM. :D

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
This is really smooth and iPhone style :) on andriod to me really good combination! :D
Ill test your new project if you need and extra tester!

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
For everybody having issues with Espier Launcher, try rolling back to version .90, the developer made a bunch of ICS related updates which broke things in the app. I have a copy if people really need it and can't find it in Google some where.

This is why I try to regularly sweep through /data/app and copy the apks to make sure a update doesn't bork my phone and no way back to what worked before.

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
What are the advantages of ilauncher over espier launcher?

And Torch, in your new port, could you implement some of the things lemon suggested to get it even more ios looking? Specifically the browser, maybe the launcher, the iphone notifications and the keyboard? :) Or would that be way too much work?

torch2424

Jan 28, 2012
Visit site
You should port mokee OS :D it looks so sleek and smooth :D I really like the style. :) let me know which one you decide to do :) I'll totally test for you if you want. Just shoot me a PM. :D

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Sorry for the tease :/

I just looked into mookeos and every available rom on their webiste is for HDPI devices, and we have a MDPI device :/ and from my knowledge, it's near impossible to port :/

but, I'm still looking for a new project :D

Reactions: Ryuk6666

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
You should continue work on this rom!! :) Like maybe fix the chinese. change the status bar and notification dropdown to make it more ios looking. That's my request :)

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
At Andrew most of the Chinese is gone once you switch launcher to the ilauncher mention by xxlemonxxx

andrewnelson23

Apr 18, 2012
Visit site
I didn't notice any chinese in the launchers. it was in certain apps. like calendar. and the notification dropdown. but anyways, I tried to do the lockscreen for iphones, but all the miui lockscreens seem to be in chinese lol

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Would be nice to get a better 3G icon working. I'm still seeing the green machine icon. Not trying to nag you over a minor thing, just saying some polish wouldn't be amiss while you're looking for that new project.

Reactions: arnold1997

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
one01