Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021 ... LastLast
Like Tree441Likes

Ill share my Framework.jar

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

Ok. So just swap Mirage's framework.jar with this one here.

It contains 30 Step Volume mod.

- Normally, the volume step goes up to 15. With this, you have 30 different volume selections when playing Media.

It also contains a Smooth Scrolling mod, but then again, it is said that Cyanogenmod includes this in there source already.

UNZIP IT FIRST
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by 3:

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

I love how we're all sharing tweaks to improve our devices. Best community, ever

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
    clodfelterac and rat_t like this.

What Device are you using?

Ill upload a custom Systemui tomorrow. I'm sure you guys would love it.

Thanked by:

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

LG myTouch 4G on CM7.2 nightly.

Thanked by:

Went to check my battery usage (settings > about phone > battery use) and is says 11877d 7h 40m 57s on battery, and only lists the display usage (100%).

Did I miss something when reading through the thread? Thanks.

Other than my battery running out quickly all is good - I expect this problem to sort itself out withing a couple days or so, since it's a new install.

Wow. Your phone must be ancient.....

How long have you been running the rom?

Did you fully wipe?

Samurai Dev

ROM
    IllusionB / OM

Quote Originally Posted by mkoyskip View Post
    Went to check my battery usage (settings > about phone > battery use) and is says 11877d 7h 40m 57s on battery, and only lists the display usage (100%).

Other than my battery running out quickly all is good - I expect this problem to sort itself out withing a couple days or so, since it's a new install.
    reboot should fix it... i had this happen to me yesterday on gb... i was using cpuspy to check amp flux and deep sleep... different rom, mrg's latest kernel...

ROM
    I.H.O. Mirage CM7.2

Quote Originally Posted by mkoyskip View Post

I reported the same awhile back. Just charge it to full and reboot.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

yo!

charged to full on another battery (shoulda done it on the same one), rebooted, looks ok. thanks. still need to check it over a few days but from what i've read/heard i know it'll be just grand. thank..s..

Uhh I cant download gmail, youtube, etc because of compatibility issues... wassup with that?
    Samurai Dev

ROM
    IllusionB / OM

that has to be a bad dl... did you check md5sums to make sure they match?... did you wipe/format properly before flashing?... ive never seen/read of any compatibility issues with mirage....

ROM
    I.H.O. Mirage CM7.2

Congratulations, this Rom will be installed on my wife's phone this weekend. She finally got tired of stock. I've selected this Rom to install onto her phone. (I was going to just root it and remove the bloatware for her but she messed with mine and liked it.)

Sent from my FrankenFone LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    mrg666 

ROM
    IHO MiRaGe

Quote Originally Posted by drezliok View Post
    Congratulations, this Rom will be installed on my wife's phone this weekend. She finally got tired of stock. I've selected this Rom to install onto her phone. (I was going to just root it and remove the bloatware for her but she messed with mine and liked it.)

Sent from my FrankenFone LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Are you congratulating your wife or mrg? What's the winning prize?
    mrg666 likes this.

ROM
    I.H.O. Mirage CM7.2

Quote Originally Posted by pandulce1 View Post
    Are you congratulating your wife or mrg? What's the winning prize?
    She's not on the forum but both.
    She's picky and didn't want me to touch her phone. So I guess congratz to me too. I get to mess with another phone.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Thanks MRG! You've gained another enthused switchover user. This is one lean, efficient and speedy ROM which I like--performance over eye-candy. I've been using v07072012 with the test kernel for the last couple of days, and I'm impressed so far. Keep up the great work and on-going support! Much thanks again!

Just one anomaly observed, the display brightness level setting does not seem to stick after entering and exiting a sleep cycle. The display would always wake with the brightness level back at the dimmest level. This may be great for conserving battery life, but not so usable when trying to enter the unlocking PIN outdoors--especially under sunlight. This might be a general IHO issue, as the same behavior has been observed with BACKside too. Please confirm if this operation is indeed by design, or an issue, or just my specific configuration. Not a show-stopper by any means, but any input or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanked by:
    mrg666 

Quote Originally Posted by clodfelterac View Post
    that has to be a bad dl... did you check md5sums to make sure they match?... did you wipe/format properly before flashing?... ive never seen/read of any compatibility issues with mirage....
    Yes. I had the same problems with ICS so I went back to mirage and now idk what the problem is.

Edit: nevermind i got it to work
    Last edited by JussCallMeUno; 07-13-2012 at 02:09 PM.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #443  

ROM
    CM7.2-IHO-MiRaGe

Quote Originally Posted by tli View Post
    Just one anomaly observed, the display brightness level setting does not seem to stick after entering and exiting a sleep cycle.
    The brightness levels stick for me. Try to use the following app to switch autobrightness off

Also, go into notification power widget settings (settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Interface > Notification power widget > widget buttons > Brightness modes) and uncheck the "auto" setting. OV does not have the light sensor for auto brightness setting and causes such trouble if enabled. After it is accidentally enabled, autobrightness also gets stuck. You can switch off with the app above.
    Last edited by mrg666; 07-13-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    Thanked by 4:

Thumbs up It was the 'Auto' setting...

Quote Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
    ..., go into notification power widget settings (settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Interface > Notification power widget > widget buttons > Brightness modes) and uncheck the "auto" setting. OV does not have the light sensor for auto brightness setting and causes such trouble if enabled. ...
    Bingo! Unchecked the 'Auto' option, and the brightness level is sticking now. Thank you for the quick response!

[Edit] BTW, that option is checked by default upon a fresh ROM install. Luckily, I didn't toggle that setting, so I didn't need to use the suggested app. [/Edit]
    Where did u hear tht word

ROM
    MiRaGe - IHO CM7.2

Good look!!

Haden't noticed much difference in the actual brightness level or what it was actually set at or even being reverted back to a higher level than specified. Un-checked "Auto" and i know will fix this issue now. Thanks to the "step-by-step" as far as the Cyanogen settings menus.
    I switched to MiRaGe from BACK-Side two weeks ago and both a really nice!!
    Awesome and a BIG thanks to everyone
    Sent via my ZV5 VMOV(ns)

ROM
    MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO ROM&Kern

I think I found a bug, and searching didn't net me any hits, so I'll ask... is there a way to get this ROM to save and use a static IP for wifi? I tried the usual method, thru the advanced menu in wifi settings, and it doesn't save the info entered; once you hit save and back out of the settings the info you enter is gone. Personally I think DHCP sucks if you don't need to use it, so is there something I'm missing, or is there a way to do it by writing a cfg or pref file in a text editor or by using a terminal emulator?

Edit: ok, this is strange... the problem above occurred on my wife's phone. I tried it just now on my phone, and it took the static IP and keeps the settings no problem. So it's got to be something with the installation on her phone. So I'm really stumped now. Bad flash?

Edit 2: Rebooting her phone (for a totally different reason) made the problem go away... I feel like such a noob. Please ignore this now.
    Last edited by KhenemetHeru; 07-13-2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: fixed the problem
    AC Citizen

ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

I feel special cm7.2 for the optimus s hates my phone so I flash optimus v ones and they work
    Gonna try kravens cm7 wish me luck

Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes.

ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

Quote Originally Posted by KhenemetHeru View Post
    I think I found a bug, and searching didn't net me any hits, so I'll ask... is there a way to get this ROM to save and use a static IP for wifi? I tried the usual method, thru the advanced menu in wifi settings, and it doesn't save the info entered; once you hit save and back out of the settings the info you enter is gone. Personally I think DHCP sucks if you don't need to use it, so is there something I'm missing, or is there a way to do it by writing a cfg or pref file in a text editor or by using a terminal emulator?

Edit: ok, this is strange... the problem above occurred on my wife's phone. I tried it just now on my phone, and it took the static IP and keeps the settings no problem. So it's got to be something with the installation on her phone. So I'm really stumped now. Bad flash?

Edit 2: Rebooting her phone (for a totally different reason) made the problem go away... I feel like such a noob. Please ignore this now.
    I never really knew anything about using a static IP, how would you benefit from that?

ROM
    Backside CM7.2

At one point I needed a static Id for one network and dhcp for another. I used an app called wifi static. Maybe that would help.

About my 11877 day battery usage - thanks for all the helpful info/replies,

Somehow I musta missed the similar issues when scanning the thread. Didn't notice it until late so (of course) I did a reboot, and when I woke up deleted battery.ini or whatever it's called, and let it charge. After that it looked 'normal' - just I'd never had that issue occur in my long, long, long time of android usage (ok, really? less than 2 years but hey, feels like much longer)

Anyway been loving the rom, thanks.
Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021 ... LastLast