Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 450 of 1668
Like Tree441Likes
  1. #426  

    Default

    Ill share my Framework.jar

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  2. #427  

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Ok. So just swap Mirage's framework.jar with this one here.

    It contains 30 Step Volume mod.

    - Normally, the volume step goes up to 15. With this, you have 30 different volume selections when playing Media.

    It also contains a Smooth Scrolling mod, but then again, it is said that Cyanogenmod includes this in there source already.

    UNZIP IT FIRST
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Thanked by 3:
  3. #428  
    LeoLawliet's Avatar

    Posts
    713 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

    Default

    I love how we're all sharing tweaks to improve our devices. Best community, ever

    Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
    clodfelterac and rat_t like this.
  4. #429  

    Default

    What Device are you using?

    Ill upload a custom Systemui tomorrow. I'm sure you guys would love it.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  5. #430  
    LeoLawliet's Avatar

    Posts
    713 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

    Default

    LG myTouch 4G on CM7.2 nightly.

    Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  6. #431  

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Went to check my battery usage (settings > about phone > battery use) and is says 11877d 7h 40m 57s on battery, and only lists the display usage (100%).

    Did I miss something when reading through the thread? Thanks.

    Other than my battery running out quickly all is good - I expect this problem to sort itself out withing a couple days or so, since it's a new install.
  7. #432  

    Default

    Wow. Your phone must be ancient.....


    How long have you been running the rom?

    Did you fully wipe?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  8. #433  
    clodfelterac's Avatar
    Samurai Dev

    Posts
    736 Posts
    ROM
    IllusionB / OM

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by mkoyskip View Post
    Went to check my battery usage (settings > about phone > battery use) and is says 11877d 7h 40m 57s on battery, and only lists the display usage (100%).

    Did I miss something when reading through the thread? Thanks.

    Other than my battery running out quickly all is good - I expect this problem to sort itself out withing a couple days or so, since it's a new install.
    reboot should fix it... i had this happen to me yesterday on gb... i was using cpuspy to check amp flux and deep sleep... different rom, mrg's latest kernel...
  9. #434  
    drezliok's Avatar

    Posts
    450 Posts
    ROM
    I.H.O. Mirage CM7.2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mkoyskip View Post
    Went to check my battery usage (settings > about phone > battery use) and is says 11877d 7h 40m 57s on battery, and only lists the display usage (100%).

    Did I miss something when reading through the thread? Thanks.

    Other than my battery running out quickly all is good - I expect this problem to sort itself out withing a couple days or so, since it's a new install.
    I reported the same awhile back. Just charge it to full and reboot.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  10. #435  

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    yo!

    charged to full on another battery (shoulda done it on the same one), rebooted, looks ok. thanks. still need to check it over a few days but from what i've read/heard i know it'll be just grand. thank..s..
  11. #436  

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Uhh I cant download gmail, youtube, etc because of compatibility issues... wassup with that?
  12. #437  
    clodfelterac's Avatar
    Samurai Dev

    Posts
    736 Posts
    ROM
    IllusionB / OM

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    that has to be a bad dl... did you check md5sums to make sure they match?... did you wipe/format properly before flashing?... ive never seen/read of any compatibility issues with mirage....
  13. #438  
    drezliok's Avatar

    Posts
    450 Posts
    ROM
    I.H.O. Mirage CM7.2

    Default

    Congratulations, this Rom will be installed on my wife's phone this weekend. She finally got tired of stock. I've selected this Rom to install onto her phone. (I was going to just root it and remove the bloatware for her but she messed with mine and liked it.)

    Sent from my FrankenFone LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    mrg666 
  14. #439  
    pandulce1's Avatar

    Posts
    15 Posts
    ROM
    IHO MiRaGe

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by drezliok View Post
    Congratulations, this Rom will be installed on my wife's phone this weekend. She finally got tired of stock. I've selected this Rom to install onto her phone. (I was going to just root it and remove the bloatware for her but she messed with mine and liked it.)

    Sent from my FrankenFone LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Are you congratulating your wife or mrg? What's the winning prize?
    mrg666 likes this.
  15. #440  
    drezliok's Avatar

    Posts
    450 Posts
    ROM
    I.H.O. Mirage CM7.2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pandulce1 View Post
    Are you congratulating your wife or mrg? What's the winning prize?
    She's not on the forum but both.
    She's picky and didn't want me to touch her phone. So I guess congratz to me too. I get to mess with another phone.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  16. #441  

    Default

    Thanks MRG! You've gained another enthused switchover user. This is one lean, efficient and speedy ROM which I like--performance over eye-candy. I've been using v07072012 with the test kernel for the last couple of days, and I'm impressed so far. Keep up the great work and on-going support! Much thanks again!

    Just one anomaly observed, the display brightness level setting does not seem to stick after entering and exiting a sleep cycle. The display would always wake with the brightness level back at the dimmest level. This may be great for conserving battery life, but not so usable when trying to enter the unlocking PIN outdoors--especially under sunlight. This might be a general IHO issue, as the same behavior has been observed with BACKside too. Please confirm if this operation is indeed by design, or an issue, or just my specific configuration. Not a show-stopper by any means, but any input or guidance would be greatly appreciated.
    Thanked by:
    mrg666 
  17. #442  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clodfelterac View Post
    that has to be a bad dl... did you check md5sums to make sure they match?... did you wipe/format properly before flashing?... ive never seen/read of any compatibility issues with mirage....
    Yes. I had the same problems with ICS so I went back to mirage and now idk what the problem is.

    Edit: nevermind i got it to work
    Last edited by JussCallMeUno; 07-13-2012 at 02:09 PM.
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #443  
    mrg666's Avatar

    Posts
    734 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2-IHO-MiRaGe

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by tli View Post
    Just one anomaly observed, the display brightness level setting does not seem to stick after entering and exiting a sleep cycle.
    The brightness levels stick for me. Try to use the following app to switch autobrightness off


    Also, go into notification power widget settings (settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Interface > Notification power widget > widget buttons > Brightness modes) and uncheck the "auto" setting. OV does not have the light sensor for auto brightness setting and causes such trouble if enabled. After it is accidentally enabled, autobrightness also gets stuck. You can switch off with the app above.
    Last edited by mrg666; 07-13-2012 at 02:52 PM.
    Thanked by 4:
  19. #444  

    Thumbs up It was the 'Auto' setting...

    Quote Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
    ..., go into notification power widget settings (settings > CyanogenMod Settings > Interface > Notification power widget > widget buttons > Brightness modes) and uncheck the "auto" setting. OV does not have the light sensor for auto brightness setting and causes such trouble if enabled. ...
    Bingo! Unchecked the 'Auto' option, and the brightness level is sticking now. Thank you for the quick response!

    [Edit] BTW, that option is checked by default upon a fresh ROM install. Luckily, I didn't toggle that setting, so I didn't need to use the suggested app. [/Edit]
  20. #445  
    bjzapp's Avatar
    Where did u hear tht word

    Posts
    363 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe - IHO CM7.2

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Good look!!

    Haden't noticed much difference in the actual brightness level or what it was actually set at or even being reverted back to a higher level than specified. Un-checked "Auto" and i know will fix this issue now. Thanks to the "step-by-step" as far as the Cyanogen settings menus.
    I switched to MiRaGe from BACK-Side two weeks ago and both a really nice!!
    Awesome and a BIG thanks to everyone
    Sent via my ZV5 VMOV(ns)
  21. #446  
    KhenemetHeru's Avatar

    Posts
    11 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO ROM&Kern

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    I think I found a bug, and searching didn't net me any hits, so I'll ask... is there a way to get this ROM to save and use a static IP for wifi? I tried the usual method, thru the advanced menu in wifi settings, and it doesn't save the info entered; once you hit save and back out of the settings the info you enter is gone. Personally I think DHCP sucks if you don't need to use it, so is there something I'm missing, or is there a way to do it by writing a cfg or pref file in a text editor or by using a terminal emulator?

    Edit: ok, this is strange... the problem above occurred on my wife's phone. I tried it just now on my phone, and it took the static IP and keeps the settings no problem. So it's got to be something with the installation on her phone. So I'm really stumped now. Bad flash?

    Edit 2: Rebooting her phone (for a totally different reason) made the problem go away... I feel like such a noob. Please ignore this now.
    Last edited by KhenemetHeru; 07-13-2012 at 09:56 PM. Reason: fixed the problem
  22. #447  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    I feel special cm7.2 for the optimus s hates my phone so I flash optimus v ones and they work
    Gonna try kravens cm7 wish me luck

    Looking for good cm9 or cm7 themes??? visit this site for good themes.
  23. #448  
    LeoLawliet's Avatar

    Posts
    713 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2/MiRaGe kernel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KhenemetHeru View Post
    I think I found a bug, and searching didn't net me any hits, so I'll ask... is there a way to get this ROM to save and use a static IP for wifi? I tried the usual method, thru the advanced menu in wifi settings, and it doesn't save the info entered; once you hit save and back out of the settings the info you enter is gone. Personally I think DHCP sucks if you don't need to use it, so is there something I'm missing, or is there a way to do it by writing a cfg or pref file in a text editor or by using a terminal emulator?

    Edit: ok, this is strange... the problem above occurred on my wife's phone. I tried it just now on my phone, and it took the static IP and keeps the settings no problem. So it's got to be something with the installation on her phone. So I'm really stumped now. Bad flash?

    Edit 2: Rebooting her phone (for a totally different reason) made the problem go away... I feel like such a noob. Please ignore this now.
    I never really knew anything about using a static IP, how would you benefit from that?

    Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2
  24. #449  
    bryan.vandyke's Avatar

    Posts
    7 Posts
    ROM
    Backside CM7.2

    Default

    At one point I needed a static Id for one network and dhcp for another. I used an app called wifi static. Maybe that would help.
  25. #450  

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    About my 11877 day battery usage - thanks for all the helpful info/replies,

    Somehow I musta missed the similar issues when scanning the thread. Didn't notice it until late so (of course) I did a reboot, and when I woke up deleted battery.ini or whatever it's called, and let it charge. After that it looked 'normal' - just I'd never had that issue occur in my long, long, long time of android usage (ok, really? less than 2 years but hey, feels like much longer)

    Anyway been loving the rom, thanks.
Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 15161718192021 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B