Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast
Results 876 to 900 of 1668
Like Tree441Likes
  1. #876  
    bjzapp's Avatar
    Where did u hear tht word

    Posts
    363 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe - IHO CM7.2

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Using The stock player, or an app player?
    In total, I have 3 that play music files with no issues(stock+2app related)
    also, all songs or just certain ones?
    bad download/file??
    Sent via my ZV5 VMOV(ns)
  2. #877  
    liebezeit's Avatar

    Posts
    20 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Hi there, I haven't been keeping up with ROMs for the Optimus V since I installed the first Harmonia+Picasticks. Looking for the fastest, most stable ROM I can get. Is this it?
  3. #878  

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by liebezeit View Post
    Hi there, I haven't been keeping up with ROMs for the Optimus V since I installed the first Harmonia+Picasticks. Looking for the fastest, most stable ROM I can get. Is this it?
    Try it.
    Thanked by:
    EnMod 
    EnMod likes this.
  4. #879  
    Encerspay45's Avatar

    Posts
    619 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe/jawz101 kernel

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by bjzapp View Post
    Using The stock player, or an app player?
    In total, I have 3 that play music files with no issues(stock+2app related)
    also, all songs or just certain ones?
    bad download/file??
    It's actually streaming, and it happens on spotty 3G as well as stable Wi-Fi.


    Quote Originally Posted by liebezeit View Post
    Hi there, I haven't been keeping up with ROMs for the Optimus V since I installed the first Harmonia+Picasticks. Looking for the fastest, most stable ROM I can get. Is this it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymo View Post
    Try it.
    Oh, yes, this is the ROM you are looking for.


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Thanked by:
    mrg666 
  5. #880  

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by liebezeit View Post
    Hi there, I haven't been keeping up with ROMs for the Optimus V since I installed the first Harmonia+Picasticks. Looking for the fastest, most stable ROM I can get. Is this it?
    All the current cm7.2 ROMs are nice. This one is the leanest. Its on my short list.
    Thanked by:
    mrg666 
  6. #881  

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    My parents have the Verizon share everything plan. Could i flash the Verizon patch and get added to their share everything plan? If so do I go into a Verizon store with my phone? Can I do it over the phone?
  7. #882  

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Please make next update have apps to ext. Pleeeease?

    Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
  8. #883  
    exProphecy's Avatar

    Posts
    97 Posts
    Global Posts
    98 Global Posts
    ROM
    Cold.As.Ice CM9/Kernel 21

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by ganggreen30 View Post
    Please make next update have apps to ext. Pleeeease?

    Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by mrg666
    There are many tricks/mods to link /data to the sdcard. Whatever method we choose, there will be disadvantages and problems since OV does not have large internal storage as the other high-end phones do. The best practice is to sticking with one of the methods (I use and recommend Link2SD) and learning to deal with it. I don't want to use a method that is making the ROM dependent on the sdcard since not everybody has a large sdcard. Also, sdcards exhibit extremely wide variation of reliability and performance, mostly inferior to internal storage. If I link /data to sdext by default, people will be bringing here many complaints due to sdcard performance and failure. For my sanity, I will avoid that.
    So I believe that means no.

    You can install it yourself pretty easily though. Found here:
  9. #884  

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by gunson View Post
    My parents have the Verizon share everything plan. Could i flash the Verizon patch and get added to their share everything plan? If so do I go into a Verizon store with my phone? Can I do it over the phone?
    A friend of mine told me it would only work with the verizon prepaid service. Can anyone confirm?
  10. #885  
    upconvert's Avatar

    Posts
    486 Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by gunson View Post
    A friend of mine told me it would only work with the verizon prepaid service. Can anyone confirm?
    This is kinda off topic for this thread, which is about a specific rom. You might get a better response if you posted a new thread in the roots roms and hacks forum.
  11. #886  

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by upconvert View Post
    This is kinda off topic for this thread, which is about a specific rom. You might get a better response if you posted a new thread in the roots roms and hacks forum.
    "VM670_VZW conversion for MiRaGe. MD5sum: d5bb2ec9c2825b35a1347f697f3af212 (for VM670 on Verizon network)"

    This ROM has a conversion to verizon. My question is regarding this conversion which is posted in the original posters thread. Seems perfectly on topic to me being the question is about THIS rom and its custom conversion.


    So if anyone knows how to get this conversion to verizon working on the verizon network please let me know.
  12. #887  
    thewraith420's Avatar

    Posts
    1,918 Posts
    ROM
    Changes Daily

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO



    You need to have the phone already on Verizon for the rom patch to be useful.

    Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion IHO on LS670ZVJ baseband
    Thanked by:
    mrg666 
  13. #888  
    upconvert's Avatar

    Posts
    486 Posts
    ROM
    Cold as Ice

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by gunson View Post
    "VM670_VZW conversion for MiRaGe. MD5sum: d5bb2ec9c2825b35a1347f697f3af212 (for VM670 on Verizon network)"

    This ROM has a conversion to verizon. My question is regarding this conversion which is posted in the original posters thread. Seems perfectly on topic to me being the question is about THIS rom and its custom conversion.


    So if anyone knows how to get this conversion to verizon working on the verizon network please let me know.
    I wasn't trying to be a jerk, I just thought you might get more help in the general forum. Not everybody monitors the MiRaGe thread.
  14. #889  

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by thewraith420 View Post


    You need to have the phone already on Verizon for the rom patch to be useful.

    Tapatalk'n it from my VM670 running OM-Mandylion IHO on LS670ZVJ baseband


    Thanks for that link! I recently got a new unactivated VM670 which i'll be using with verizon!
  15. Thread Author  Thread Author    #890  
    mrg666's Avatar

    Posts
    734 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2-IHO-MiRaGe

    Default MiRaGe 11102012

    I have uploaded MiRaGe 11102012 build with the following changes
    - updated ADW Launcher
    - Fix music resume after call
    - Apply selected render effect on boot
    - Refresh whole screen after changing render effect
    - Fix memory leaks due to long living references to InCallScreen activity
    - Allow SIP calls to be added as a contact from call log

    Enjoy!
    Thanked by 24:
    + Show/Hide list of the thanked
  16. #891  

    Default Re: MiRaGe 11102012

    I'm also experiencing frequent music skipping with the stock player. Once a song or so it makes a garbled sound for a fraction of a second. Seems to happen with any song, not just particular ones. Any ideas?
  17. #892  

    Default Re: MiRaGe 11102012

    Quote Originally Posted by dantee View Post
    I'm also experiencing frequent music skipping with the stock player. Once a song or so it makes a garbled sound for a fraction of a second. Seems to happen with any song, not just particular ones. Any ideas?
    Maybe SDcard issue and/ or becoming faulty? I haven't experience any playback issue with the stock player.
  18. #893  
    Encerspay45's Avatar

    Posts
    619 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe/jawz101 kernel

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Can I update without losing my data? If so, how?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  19. #894  
    ZackVortex's Avatar

    Posts
    206 Posts
    ROM
    mrg666's gb rom

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by Encerspay45 View Post
    Can I update without losing my data? If so, how?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    just go in to recovery and wipe cache and delvik-cache then flash the rom, gapps, kernel, etc
    I love this show
  20. #895  

    Default Re: MiRaGe 11102012

    Quote Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
    I have uploaded MiRaGe 11102012 build with the following changes
    - updated ADW Launcher
    ...
    This is NOT a complaint but rather just some comments and notes on my personal preference. I prefer the simplicity of the previous ADW Launcher version. As a result of the change, we also lost the quick access to 'Manage Applications' via the Menu button--a function I used often to monitor memory usage. I know it's still accessible, but just requires a couple more steps now. Anyway, I'll learn to cope with the changes--that's progress... Thanks for maintaining this ROM so that it's up to date and ever more stable!
    Thanked by:
    mrg666 
  21. Thread Author  Thread Author    #896  
    mrg666's Avatar

    Posts
    734 Posts
    ROM
    CM7.2-IHO-MiRaGe

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Just as a hint, you can add a shortcut to "Manage Applications" in the screen or dock. Also, in the drawer screen, the options button on top right corner has the link to "Manage applications".

    Overall, I am very much impressed with the new ADW. I would encourage everyone buying the EX version just to support the developer; I did already.
    Last edited by mrg666; 11-11-2012 at 10:13 AM.
    Thanked by 3:
  22. #897  
    bjzapp's Avatar
    Where did u hear tht word

    Posts
    363 Posts
    ROM
    MiRaGe - IHO CM7.2

    Default Re: MiRaGe 11102012

    Quote Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
    I have uploaded MiRaGe 11102012 build with the following changes
    - updated ADW Launcher
    - Fix music resume after call
    - Apply selected render effect on boot
    - Refresh whole screen after changing render effect
    - Fix memory leaks due to long living references to InCallScreen activity
    - Allow SIP calls to be added as a contact from call log

    Enjoy!
    WOOO HOOO !!!!
    Maybe now I can get rid of this GO crap !!
    Music resume I leave unchecked anyway and don't usually get calls when the times I'm listining to music anyway.
    Render effect...? Is that like an auto refresh after re-themeing or wall-papering or something?
    Memory leaks is always good to fix!! I bet they can be hard to find....idk

    Thank you very much for your continued efforts on this super excellent ROM. If there is a bug or issue I have, I won't be hesitant to post on here since I see you are still dedicated to it and your thread.
    Very cool !
    Sent via my ZV5 VMOV(ns)
    Thanked by:
    mrg666 
  23. #898  
    flapjack.fiasco's Avatar

    Posts
    776 Posts
    ROM
    JBC/Squid's Kernel

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by mrg666 View Post
    Just as a hint, you can add a shortcut to "Manage Applications" in the screen or dock. Also, in the drawer screen, the options button on top right corner has the link to "Manage applications".

    Overall, I am very much impressed with the new ADW. I would encourage everyone buying the EX version just to support the developer; I did already.
    Alternatively, you could find an older copy of ADW, uninstall the new one, then install the old one.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    This space intentionally left blank.
  24. #899  

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    If I am finally switching from Jerry's ROM (still IHO) is a full wipe needed/ recommended? Thanks!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  25. #900  
    thewraith420's Avatar

    Posts
    1,918 Posts
    ROM
    Changes Daily

    Default Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

    Quote Originally Posted by java007 View Post
    If I am finally switching from Jerry's ROM (still IHO) is a full wipe needed/ recommended? Thanks!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Yes full wipe is recommended when switching between roms. If you want to try and get away without you can make a backup and give it a go but no guarantees

    Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware
    Thanked by:
Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 33343536373839 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B