[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

I prefer using L2SD, since it allows more control over the ext partition. it allows movement of apps to and from internal storage, monitoring of space and has a few other nifty tools. When I was running ICS on my Op V, it already had A2SD, and I did miss the flexibility of L2SD, though A2SD is simpler to use.

Yes A2sd really simple to use !! And yes it should work go to system/etc/init.d/ pasted A2as and set the correct permission reboot to recover wipe cache ,and delivic cache and format sd-etc reboot and enjoy :D

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

akaEgg

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

-reboot system now
-apply update from sdcard
-wipe data/factory reset
-wipe cache partition
-install zip from sdcard
-backup and restore
-mounts and storage
-advanced
-power off
Advanced menu
-reboot recovery
-wipe dalvik cache
-wipe battery stats
-report error
-key test
-show log
-partition sd card
-fix permissions
and thank you for the quick reply

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site

No problem. I'm pretty sure you use Xionia (possibly Bobz. I haven't switched from Cannibal oT in a long time.)
When you go to 'install zip from sdcard' a new screen with different menus will pop up most likely it'll say something like 'disable signature verification' if it doesn't exactly say that, look for where it says anything about 'signature' in that 'install zip from sdcard' menu.

akaEgg

Jul 5, 2012
Visit site

okay i enabled it then tried flashing the rom and it didnt work. then i disabled it and tried flashing the rom again but still didnt work. the same problem keeps happening. :I

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:21 PM ----------

"E:failed to verify whole-file signature
E:signature verification failed
Installation aborted"

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site

okay i enabled it then tried flashing the rom and it didnt work. then i disabled it and tried flashing the rom again but still didnt work. the same problem keeps happening. :I

---------- Post Merged at 09:23 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:21 PM ----------

"E:failed to verify whole-file signature
E:signature verification failed
Installation aborted"
It's supposed to be disabled. I suggest re-downloading. Sometimes (when a bad download happens) you lose bits of the file due to the lack of connection. Re-download and disable signature and see what happens.

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site

There is no reason you should have to disable signature verification for this ROM.

You just have a bad download.

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

Are you flashing the Verizon or Sprint patches? If you are then you'll need to install the rom first, then boot it, then restart it into recovery and flash the patch you want and gapps.

I flashed this on a friends sprint OV and this was the only way I could get it to stop freezing at boot. I think someone else covered this a bit earlier in the thread.

Make sure that you wipe everything really good before you flash too.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1