[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

gunson

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

My parents have the Verizon share everything plan. Could i flash the Verizon patch and get added to their share everything plan? If so do I go into a Verizon store with my phone? Can I do it over the phone?

ganggreen30

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site

Please make next update have apps to ext. Pleeeease?

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2

exProphecy

Aug 1, 2011
Visit site

Please make next update have apps to ext. Pleeeease?

Sent from my VM670 using Xparent Pink Tapatalk 2
mrg666 said:
There are many tricks/mods to link /data to the sdcard. Whatever method we choose, there will be disadvantages and problems since OV does not have large internal storage as the other high-end phones do. The best practice is to sticking with one of the methods (I use and recommend Link2SD) and learning to deal with it. I don't want to use a method that is making the ROM dependent on the sdcard since not everybody has a large sdcard. Also, sdcards exhibit extremely wide variation of reliability and performance, mostly inferior to internal storage. If I link /data to sdext by default, people will be bringing here many complaints due to sdcard performance and failure. For my sanity, I will avoid that.

So I believe that means no.

You can install it yourself pretty easily though. Found here: [SCRIPTS]CronMod-A2SD/D2EXT/INT2EXT (updated 09/19) - xda-developers

gunson

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site

My parents have the Verizon share everything plan. Could i flash the Verizon patch and get added to their share everything plan? If so do I go into a Verizon store with my phone? Can I do it over the phone?

A friend of mine told me it would only work with the verizon prepaid service. Can anyone confirm?

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

A friend of mine told me it would only work with the verizon prepaid service. Can anyone confirm?

This is kinda off topic for this thread, which is about a specific rom. You might get a better response if you posted a new thread in the roots roms and hacks forum.

gunson

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site

This is kinda off topic for this thread, which is about a specific rom. You might get a better response if you posted a new thread in the roots roms and hacks forum.

"VM670_VZW conversion for MiRaGe. MD5sum: d5bb2ec9c2825b35a1347f697f3af212 (for VM670 on Verizon network)"

This ROM has a conversion to verizon. My question is regarding this conversion which is posted in the original posters thread. Seems perfectly on topic to me being the question is about THIS rom and its custom conversion.

So if anyone knows how to get this conversion to verizon working on the verizon network please let me know.

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

"VM670_VZW conversion for MiRaGe. MD5sum: d5bb2ec9c2825b35a1347f697f3af212 (for VM670 on Verizon network)"

This ROM has a conversion to verizon. My question is regarding this conversion which is posted in the original posters thread. Seems perfectly on topic to me being the question is about THIS rom and its custom conversion.

So if anyone knows how to get this conversion to verizon working on the verizon network please let me know.

I wasn't trying to be a jerk, I just thought you might get more help in the general forum. Not everybody monitors the MiRaGe thread.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site
MiRaGe 11102012

I have uploaded MiRaGe 11102012 build with the following changes
- updated ADW Launcher
- Fix music resume after call
- Apply selected render effect on boot
- Refresh whole screen after changing render effect
- Fix memory leaks due to long living references to InCallScreen activity
- Allow SIP calls to be added as a contact from call log

Enjoy!

dantee

May 6, 2012
Visit site
Re: MiRaGe 11102012

I'm also experiencing frequent music skipping with the stock player. Once a song or so it makes a garbled sound for a fraction of a second. Seems to happen with any song, not just particular ones. Any ideas?

tli

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

I'm also experiencing frequent music skipping with the stock player. Once a song or so it makes a garbled sound for a fraction of a second. Seems to happen with any song, not just particular ones. Any ideas?

Maybe SDcard issue and/ or becoming faulty? I haven't experience any playback issue with the stock player.

tli

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

- updated ADW Launcher

This is NOT a complaint but rather just some comments and notes on my personal preference. I prefer the simplicity of the previous ADW Launcher version. As a result of the change, we also lost the quick access to 'Manage Applications' via the Menu button--a function I used often to monitor memory usage. I know it's still accessible, but just requires a couple more steps now. Anyway, I'll learn to cope with the changes--that's progress... :) Thanks for maintaining this ROM so that it's up to date and ever more stable!

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Just as a hint, you can add a shortcut to "Manage Applications" in the screen or dock. Also, in the drawer screen, the options button on top right corner has the link to "Manage applications".

Overall, I am very much impressed with the new ADW. I would encourage everyone buying the EX version just to support the developer; I did already.

Last edited:

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

- updated ADW Launcher
- Fix music resume after call
- Apply selected render effect on boot
- Refresh whole screen after changing render effect
- Fix memory leaks due to long living references to InCallScreen activity
- Allow SIP calls to be added as a contact from call log

Enjoy!

WOOO HOOO !!!!
Maybe now I can get rid of this GO crap !!
Music resume I leave unchecked anyway and don't usually get calls when the times I'm listining to music anyway.
Render effect...? Is that like an auto refresh after re-themeing or wall-papering or something?
Memory leaks is always good to fix!! ;) I bet they can be hard to find....idk

Thank you very much for your continued efforts on this super excellent ROM. If there is a bug or issue I have, I won't be hesitant to post on here since I see you are still dedicated to it and your thread.
Very cool ! :cool:

flapjack.fiasco

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site

Just as a hint, you can add a shortcut to "Manage Applications" in the screen or dock. Also, in the drawer screen, the options button on top right corner has the link to "Manage applications".

Overall, I am very much impressed with the new ADW. I would encourage everyone buying the EX version just to support the developer; I did already.

Alternatively, you could find an older copy of ADW, uninstall the new one, then install the old one.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

java007

May 1, 2011
Visit site

If I am finally switching from Jerry's ROM (still IHO) is a full wipe needed/ recommended? Thanks!

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

If I am finally switching from Jerry's ROM (still IHO) is a full wipe needed/ recommended? Thanks!

Yes full wipe is recommended when switching between roms. If you want to try and get away without you can make a backup and give it a go but no guarantees

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware