[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

ZackVortex

Aug 18, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

Is this correct :D
I'm prity sure its NOT right but you never know :p

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353987321305.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353987321305.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 340

Mack07018

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site

I am having trouble getting gapps to to install on my OV. I installed MiRaGe 11102012 build, then VM670_kernel_MiRaGe_07162012.zip, then I installed 20110828(CyanogenMod 7) from Latest Version/Google Apps - CyanogenMod Wiki. CWM shows the zip installed but, I do not have the play store or gmail etc on installed apps. Am I missing something?

same thing is happening to me. No matter what I do.

edit: got it to flash after unmounting sd-ext and then flashing gapps

Last edited:

java007

May 1, 2011
Visit site

My square card reader does not work with this rom. The card reader does work on another Optimus V that I have which is unmodded and on VM 2.2, which leads me to believe it's a problem with either this rom or cyanogen in general.

Received my square card reader and am not able to scan any cards on my phone. I am running the latest mirage release. My son has the previous release and is also having problems reading cards - though he was able to successfully read a couple of times. Maybe related to the headset mic volume?

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

I have ordered an EVO and a Reverb in the weekend. I will be primarily building/developing MiRaGe for EVO and possibly for Reverb. But I will keep an eye on MiRaGe for OV for important fixes in CM7.2. So MiRaGe for OV is now in the maintenance mode officially.

Although this is not a goodbye, it is still a good time to thank you all for all of your support and feedback. It has been a wonderful ride with your company.
Cheers!

Sneaky_1

Mar 19, 2012
Visit site

I have ordered an EVO and a Reverb in the weekend. I will be primarily building/developing MiRaGe for EVO and possibly for Reverb. But I will keep an eye on MiRaGe for OV for important fixes in CM7.2. So MiRaGe for OV is now in the maintenance mode officially.

Although this is not a goodbye, it is still a good time to thank you all for all of your support and feedback. It has been a wonderful ride with your company.
Cheers!

Thanks for your hard work..!

Too bad you didn't get an Elite. Some MiRaGe-ness definatly needed on it. :)

liebezeit

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

Cheers!

Just started using it two days ago. It looks pretty fantastic and feels pretty fast. Sorry to hear you won't be continuing development. The only issue I've noticed is pinch-to-zoom in Maps seems sluggish. I also noticed that when I unlock the screen it appears that wifi has disconnected and reconnects. Is this behavior intentional?

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Yes, Maps can be sluggish at times. It is sometimes sluggish even on my laptop :) You could try overclocking the CPU a little if you haven't done yet. I would recommend starting from 800 and going lower if you encounter any instability. Above 800 is useless, too much heat and battery use without much benefit.

The WiFi disconnection during sleep mode is normally expected. You can go to settings to change that.

liebezeit

Jan 30, 2011
Visit site

The WiFi disconnection during sleep mode is normally expected. You can go to settings to change that.

Pardon my ignorance, but wouldn't that cause background data to go over 3G, thus draining the battery faster?
And I can't for the life of me find where that setting is.
Cheers.

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

Pardon my ignorance, but wouldn't that cause background data to go over 3G, thus draining the battery faster?
And I can't for the life of me find where that setting is.
Cheers.

The setting is in: Settings - Wireless and Networks - Wifi Settings - press the menu button and hit Advanced - Wifi sleep policy - Never.

I don't know how this would be with battery drain. Probably worse. The wifi connection would be on constantly, whereas when the phone is in sleep mode it only connects to the data network sporadically.

Sent from my MiRaGe OV using Tapatalk 2

AndyOpie150

May 15, 2011
Visit site

Just installed the latest MiRaGe build and the jaws kernel. I'm on 3G, no WiFi. There is a noticeable improvement both in connectivity and in time off charge.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Encerspay45

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site

Just installed the latest MiRaGe build and the jaws kernel. I'm on 3G, no WiFi. There is a noticeable improvement both in connectivity and in time off charge.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Glad you're enjoying it!
I can't seem to get rid of random reboots no matter what I flash.

adamhos

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site

Cheers!

Just activated my evo today and wow what a difference from the ov!

Where will you be posting for the evo? I'm sure I'll be ready to start flashing by the end of the month:D

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Android Central Forums

TaylordKris

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site

I tried the link he posted for the GAPPS but for some reason, ICS one doesn't seem to work. any other recommendations guys?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12