[ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO (07132013)

thekraven

Nov 10, 2010
Visit site
Re: [ROM+Kernel] MiRaGe-CM7.2-IHO

I tried the link he posted for the GAPPS but for some reason, ICS one doesn't seem to work. any other recommendations guys?

This is a gingerbread thread, so gb gapps won't work with ics. But if trying to use the official CM9 gapps, they are too big for our system partition.

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

In question to TheKyro...harmonia3 is intended for EVO is it not? This works on the V?
unsure as to why this is a suggested rom.
Surely it would have been posted here by the wonderful Leslie Ann;)

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

In question to TheKyro...harmonia3 is intended for EVO is it not? This works on the V?
unsure as to why this is a suggested rom.
Surely it would have been posted here by the wonderful Leslie Ann;)

Read a couple posts behind his... They were talking about the evo

Tapatalk'n it from my Cold As Ice VM670 running LS670ZVJ firmware

anon(235100)

Mar 20, 2011
Visit site

729-122
Freezing is an issue, too.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

My first OV I could overclock fine. My 2nd one, however, can't go over 600. I even have a tasker profile to lower the max to 480 when I use Google Maps because it'll reboot (which is ridiculous but whatever).
Just have to work with what you've got -and apparently I've got a lemon- but at least it's stable.

rat_t

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site

I have ordered an EVO and a Reverb in the weekend. I will be primarily building/developing MiRaGe for EVO
Oh man, This has made my night. I have high hopes you can figure out the 3D cam problem with any no-stock based ROM (that I know of :p ). I guess Sense will have to be removed, but if that's the price of having MiRaGe powers, that's a cheap price.

mrg666

Jul 16, 2011
Visit site

Oh man, This has made my night. I have high hopes you can figure out the 3D cam problem with any no-stock based ROM (that I know of :p ). I guess Sense will have to be removed, but if that's the price of having MiRaGe powers, that's a cheap price.

I like EVO 3D so far. It has everything I wanted.
- large hi-res screen
- 1+ GHz dual core CPU
- a relatively recent GPU accelerator
- 1 GB RAM
- SD card slot
- front camera
I didn't care about 3D but as I play with it in the last few days it is also nice to have. Probably I will not use it after a while. And it will be the time to get rid of this Sense thing :) If the 3D support can be added it would be good though. Let's see.

jermmkay

Mar 21, 2012
Visit site

Can someone help a brother out? Every time I try and update an app within the last few days, it says package file is invalid. I've had this problem countless times with other ROMs, but not with this one. I'm running this ROM with the latest gapps (8/28/2011) and the jaws 10 kernel. Any thoughts? It almost seems like a moot point as I'm probably getting an EVO for Christmas, but still...

upconvert

Oct 24, 2011
Visit site

Try removing your google account from your phone's sync list. Then clear the data and cache of the play store. Then add your google account back and try updating your apps again.

Jun 16, 2011
Visit site

If upconvert's suggestion doesn't work, you could always try something like Felipe Aron's MarketFix. I did clear caches before doing that, though. Worked for me. If that doesn't work... then you'll have to back up everything, reformat your SD card, and reinstall rom/gapps/kernel.

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site

On cai ics I started playing a game I bought on play store called osmosis hd. I just switched back to Mirrage and now when I try and download it, it tells me it's incompatible. The requirements for the game are multi touch and android 2.2+ so I'm not sure why it's denying me... Guessing something in the build.prop

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

YabosMcGee

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

When trying to use ING's banking app that lets you take a picture of a check the camera is just blank, but the overlay is still present on screen. Their app seems to use the camera but has their own custom overlay. I had this issue in Harmonia 1, which is why I tried Mirage. And, this same issue was present with Amazon's app that would use the camera to take a picture to perform a search. However, QR apps like QR Droid and the normal camera app function just fine.

Not sure if this is to do with just the IHO CM7, CM7 in general, or what. Anyone have any ideas?

bjzapp

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

Kinda doubtful...
I'm unable to scan with the eBay app, but QR, like you mentioned, works.
I took it up wth eBay to look into:)

YabosMcGee

Mar 30, 2012
Visit site

Kinda doubtful...
I'm unable to scan with the eBay app, but QR, like you mentioned, works.
I took it up wth eBay to look into:)

Since I don't know anything about programming I would say it seems very arbitrary which apps will use the camera correctly, and which won't. Btw, I've found the Suntrust app will use the camera correctly.

nicapymph

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site

Hey folks,

Whenever I go to Settings --> Voice input and output --> Text-to-speech settings, I always get this error:
"This application Settings (process com.android.settings) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again."

Any ideas why I cannot access this? Thanks.

bjzapp

Feb 19, 2012
Visit site

I haven't messed up or touched the setting since probably first install....
but do you have Google voice installed? That might be the issue.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech