Like Tree44Likes

Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

A small tiny update would be nice
    Just to sync with the latest cm7

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    IF I Help You In Any Way Please Push The Thanks Button [HL]It Feels Good To Know You Helped!![/HL]

ROM
    MiRaGe/jawz101 kernel

Quote Originally Posted by DraeHD View Post
    Bump.
    Considering switching to GTR to give it a test.
    I did that, and, honestly, I love it. I like the UI alot better than GingerSnap, and this ROM is really stable, smooth, and fast.
    In the past 2 and a half weeks since I flashed, I've had 4 random reboots. Once while I was heavily browsing on 1 bar of 3g with the battery at 3%. Understandable!
    2 random reboots when I'm in the GOSMS app typing up a text.
    1 while browsing the 9gag app.
    This is less than what I used to experience in an hour.
    I'm stable at 844 MHz-600MHz.
    I can squeeze about a day's usage out of the battery.
    I love this ROM. That is all.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #353  

Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    A small tiny update would be nice
    Just to sync with the latest cm7

Sync with Mirage Cold, yes, but still an old CM7 build :P

Thanked by:

Default Re: [ROM-CM7-PORT] G-T-R Reloaded 7.8

I just flashed this "GTR" theme on my Optimus V and I cannot find out how to change my lockscreen to look like the ScreenShots in the OP. The rom screenshots have ICS-like, blue icons & unlock buttons, but i don't see any way to change mine to that in this rom after flashing it. Do I need to download something else to do that?

Default Re: [ROM-July 31]G-T-R Reloaded 7.8.6| Gaming+Beats(Root Fix Updated)

Why is my wifi not turning on???

---------- Post Merged at 10:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 10:34 PM ----------

WHY IS MY WIFI NOT TURNING ON???
    AC Citizen

ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

Try redownloading and reflashing just flashed and it worked

Quote Originally Posted by jonny5449 View Post
    Try redownloading and reflashing just flashed and it worked

Alright I'll try in the Morning, Thanks man.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    MiRaGe/jawz101 kernel

Is there any way I could get my hands on the GTR Wallpapers apk?
    I love them so much, I want them on other ROMs, too

9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #359  

Wallpapersnew.apk in the System/App partition I believe.

Thanked by:

First off just have to say AWESOME ROM!! I actually switched from AOKP ICS for this one I just had a couple of questions:
    1. I keep getting a play market error 942 when I try to download some apps any theories?
    2. I am using AS2SDGUI app to move my dalvlik cache to my sd ext 2GB partiton and was wondering if I needed to install scripts for that.
    3. I keep getting a system force close at startup any suggestions?

Just thought I'd give some of you guys a heads up,
    ROM is ok but it restarts randomly, apps go missing, and status bar goes blank pretty often, just a word of warning for some of you.

Quote Originally Posted by sergentslaughter View Post
    Just thought I'd give some of you guys a heads up,
    ROM is ok but it restarts randomly, apps go missing, and status bar goes blank pretty often, just a word of warning for some of you.
    I ran GTR for a while with no such issues. Try fix permissions. That usually solves many issues.

For restart issues, make sure you're not overclocking too much or running too many apps.

ROM
    MiRaGe/jawz101 kernel

Quote Originally Posted by irish-68 View Post
    I ran GTR for a while with no such issues. Try fix permissions. That usually solves many issues.

For restart issues, make sure you're not overclocking too much or running too many apps.
    I've had random reboots but they were during heavy browsing and heavy overclocking, so that's understandable.

14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #364  

This rom is a really old nightly, and isn't really Battery Friendly.

I recommend GS. I'm planning or making a S ll themed rom. Just trying to fix out 2 more bugs.

Thanked by 2:

Ok, when i tried to put in my usb, it doensn't recognize teh device D: does storage not work with this rom?

I can attest to that. A nice ROM, but a real battery killer! I always assumed I set the performance governor and CPU wrong. Replaced with GS, and recently replaced that with Mirage.

Hey,
    I've tried to remove DALVIK2TM using the "rmd2tmp" command in terminal, but I get "not found" error. How can I remove the script, so I can install another app2sd script? thanks

Default Re: [ROM-CM7-PORT] G-T-R Reloaded 7.8

my phone stucked at lg logo pls help do i have to wait more than 10 minutes

ROM
    MIUIgb

Try reflashing and make sure ur doin a complete wipe and make sure ur formatin as well

Gotta say I love it so far.

thanks man this was build was made for me am i BIIGG fan of walkman and i just last my walkman mp3 player so couldnt rely on bobzhome jellybean rom for music playing and this rom is made for music lover like me and i dont get a big 4,0 withdrawl because it kinda looks like it so big thanks for the beats too ...man IF i had money i would pay u man ...this rom is just awesome

and also you should have use adw its more updated android look
  23. Thread Author  Thread Author    #373  

Rom is dead. :P

Best I can do is update apks and update with MiRaGr

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by 2:
    Encerspay45 and johnh02 like this.

ROM
    CM10/BobzHome's 4.1

I have ext2 will app2sd still work?

Thanked by:
  25. Thread Author  Thread Author    #375  

I don't use EXT partitions and all that other stuff. Never have, and never seen a real need for it on q phone like this.

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2
Page 15 of 16 FirstFirst ... 1213141516 LastLast