Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516
Like Tree44Likes

Default Re: [ROM-July 31]G-T-R Reloaded 7.8.6| Gaming+Beats(Root Fix Updated)

Found a fix for the sms split. Just install the message apk from another rom, after you send a picture the layout will revert to the original rom and will have the sms split work

Does anybody know where I can find the puppy wearing the red cape and goggles *wallpaper* at? I Love it but can't find it anywhere outside of GTR.

ROM
    [TeamFC] MiuiAndroid

Quote Originally Posted by MrRJx View Post
    Does anybody know where I can find the puppy wearing the red cape and goggles *wallpaper* at? I Love it but can't find it anywhere outside of GTR.
    Here you go

Google+ -

ROM
    CM7/CM9

Quote Originally Posted by MrRJx View Post
    Use titanium backup or something like that to backup the wallpaper app and you can use it with any rom

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Android Central Forums

Thank you.

anyone know of a "USB fast charge" compatible kernel that would work on this rom?
    Where did u hear tht word

ROM
    MiRaGe - IHO CM7.2

Well, this ROM is based off of MrG's, but dunno if flashing his kernal on this will work... you can try it tho.
    Sent via my ZV5 VMOV(ns)

Quote Originally Posted by patkrepp View Post
    anyone know of a "USB fast charge" compatible kernel that would work on this rom?
    Use either earthnfires kernal or mrg's latest kernel they both support fastcharge

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

dude im having a boot loop
    please help
  10. Thread Author  Thread Author    #385  

Rom is really outdated, don't know if you should use it or not.

But anyways, what did you do?

Sent from my HTC One V using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

We are ready to help when you are ready for the info. Boot loops are a piece of cake.
    Make sure you give us some important info:
    What baseband is the V? If you don't know, tell us when you purchased the V (year and month) and if it was new or used.
    What recovery did you install? Can you still get into the recovery?
    Did you check the MD5 sum of the downloaded ROM?
    What did you do to get the phone into a boot loop (be very specific, the more info the better)?
    Thanked by:
    ThatGuyLurkin likes this.

Default Re: [ROM-CM7-PORT] G-T-R Reloaded 7.8

during first boot a blank screen appears and nothing happens what is the solution....

ROM
    CyanMobile X CWMT 5.0.2.7

Default Re: [ROM-CM7-PORT] G-T-R Reloaded 7.8

Quote Originally Posted by Yunish Khadka View Post
    during first boot a blank screen appears and nothing happens what is the solution....
    What recovery are you using?, Reboot recovery, Wipe data / factory reset, Wipe cache partition, Under advanced sub menu wipe dalvik-cache. Then under mounts and storage sub menu, format all partitions except / sd card. Install rom.zip from sd card, Install gapps.zip Reboot, then quickly reboot again, Enjoy new rom.EDIT : Did you partition and format your sd card?Reread download instructions thoroughly!
    Last edited by badblue1__; 04-12-2014 at 01:28 PM.

Failing to prepare, is like preparing to fail!
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 13141516