Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 388
Like Tree44Likes
  1. #26  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default

    @ Ryuk
    Check this out!
    Just tested like 2min ago using this rom!


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  2. #27  
    jonny5449's Avatar
    AC Citizen

    Posts
    2,571 Posts
    ROM
    Cm7/Cm9/Cm10

    Default

    Looks awesome

    Sent from my LG-LS670 using Xparent ICS Blue Tapatalk 2
  3. #28  

    Default Re: [ROM-CM7-PORT] G-T-R Reloaded 7.8

    great rom so far,applied some of the scripts and now my phone and 3g are flying,thanks so much!!!
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #29  

    Default

    There are theme problems.

    The ICS theme was a paid app, but Achep released all of it on his thread. Dont update the theme unless you dont want the GTR theme.

    GingerSnap, ill look into it.

    Radio never worked on our devices.

    I prefer Sprint than Virgin Mobile. Just change it in CM settings.(Status Bar)

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #30  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by braxton355 View Post
    Hey this is pretty cool found this bug homie! It says sprint in the status bar!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    You have red on your status bar, the toggles were made to look like this. You dont have to do it, its just a hint.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  6. Thread Author  Thread Author    #31  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ryuk6666 View Post
    umm. I seen on the gtr thread, in one of the screenshots that the benchmarks normally run around 2100 and I just ran one and I got 1601. I'm guessing the tweaks don't work on our phones? Mrg666's newest build gives me around 1775. Is there something that I'm doing wrong that might be preventing the rom from performing to its full potential or is it just that the tweaks aren't compatible with our phones??? I'm sorry if I seem complainy.... I'm really not trying to be and that's far from my intentions... I'm just an inquisitive person...

    Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)
    All phones were made different.


    Plus, it was made for that phone.


    And those screenshots were by some GTR users. Not everyone has that.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    @ Ryuk
    Check this out!
    Just tested like 2min ago using this rom!


    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Sweeeet

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  8. #33  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Sweeeet

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

    Whooooot
    Thanked by:
  9. #34  
    curtis1973's Avatar
    King Of Pants

    Posts
    674 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Sense

    Default

    this rom port is kick ***. 5 stars :thumbup:

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  10. #35  
    topdawg661's Avatar

    Posts
    339 Posts
    ROM
    The GODZILLA Rom

    Default

    I've been waiting for a rom like this awesome!!

    Sent from my at100 using Tapatalk 2
  11. Thread Author  Thread Author    #36  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curtis1973 View Post
    this rom port is kick ***. 5 stars :thumbup:

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Coming from you, i feel good about myself.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  12. #37  
    curtis1973's Avatar
    King Of Pants

    Posts
    674 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Sense

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Coming from you, i feel good about myself.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    it really is well put together. i downloaded last night,flashed this morning before work and now that ive had a moment to explore it and get used to it. it really does perform well. i intend on using this as my new primary.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  13. #38  
    curtis1973's Avatar
    King Of Pants

    Posts
    674 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Sense

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by braxton355 View Post
    Hey this is pretty cool found this bug homie! It says sprint in the status bar!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    not really a bug,go into cyanogenmod settings and change carrier label type to whatever you want. cyanogenmod needs option in statusbar tweaks to change status bar color to black or remove the transparency. only thing ive found. but im guessing any theme which isnt transparent will make it black or whatever again. either way. not a issue. very useable.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  14. #39  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default

    you guys should try his LiGux port, also very fast and stable!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Thanked by:
  15. #40  
    Takenover83's Avatar

    Posts
    507 Posts
    ROM
    Changes to Often

    Default Re: [ROM-CM7-PORT] G-T-R Reloaded 7.8

    Anyone notice WIFI does not work? Just error's out.
    Thought maybe it was a kernel problem. But flashing mrg666's did not help.

    Strange thing is, that wifi tethering works...
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #41  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by curtis1973 View Post
    not really a bug,go into cyanogenmod settings and change carrier label type to whatever you want. cyanogenmod needs option in statusbar tweaks to change status bar color to black or remove the transparency. only thing ive found. but im guessing any theme which isnt transparent will make it black or whatever again. either way. not a issue. very useable.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Yeah. Although its translarent, it also kills some performance. I reverted to Acheps ICS on the market.





    Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    you guys should try his LiGux port, also very fast and stable!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Nice to see someone likes it.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  17. Thread Author  Thread Author    #42  

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takenover83 View Post
    Anyone notice WIFI does not work? Just error's out.
    Thought maybe it was a kernel problem. But flashing mrg666's did not help.

    Strange thing is, that wifi tethering works...
    Try a reflash or reboot. o_o

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  18. #43  
    Takenover83's Avatar

    Posts
    507 Posts
    ROM
    Changes to Often

    Default Re: [ROM-CM7-PORT] G-T-R Reloaded 7.8

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Try a reflash or reboot. o_o

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Will do, but the same problem exist on two Optimus V's. (clean installs, wiped data, system, Dalvik, cache, etc..)

    MD5 of the zip I downloaded is
    082485B0AC9BC0B918AB98C259984CDC
  19. #44  
    curtis1973's Avatar
    King Of Pants

    Posts
    674 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Sense

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Badboytoast View Post
    you guys should try his LiGux port, also very fast and stable!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    think i will. :thumbup:

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  20. #45  
    DizzmalDan420's Avatar

    Posts
    79 Posts
    ROM
    Joyful iOS 2.0

    Default Re: [ROM-CM7-PORT] G-T-R Reloaded 7.8

    Quote Originally Posted by Takenover83 View Post
    Anyone notice WIFI does not work? Just error's out.
    Thought maybe it was a kernel problem. But flashing mrg666's did not help.

    Strange thing is, that wifi tethering works...
    I just now noticed the same issue so I haven't gotten around to a re-flash yet. For me, only the ROMs built in wifi tether works. When just enabling the wifi or trying to use FoxFi tether, both fail.

    Othen than that, this ROM is awesome. Extremely quick, smooth and responsive so far. Love the included wallpapers too.
  21. #46  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default

    Wifi works find for me! have you try turning it on then reboot!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  22. Thread Author  Thread Author    #47  

    Default

    Odd. Wifi is flawless for me :/

    LeslieAnns wipe zips?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
  23. #48  
    Takenover83's Avatar

    Posts
    507 Posts
    ROM
    Changes to Often

    Default Re: [ROM-CM7-PORT] G-T-R Reloaded 7.8

    Quote Originally Posted by ThatGuyLurkin View Post
    Odd. Wifi is flawless for me :/

    LeslieAnns wipe zips?

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    No I did not use LeslieAnn's wipe zip (can you link me?). This is the method I have always used when installing a fresh rom.

    Select “wipe data/factory reset
    Select “yes”
    Go to “mounts and storage”
    Select “format /boot”
    Select “yes”
    Select “format /system”
    Select “yes”
    Back out of that menu to the main one again and select “advanced”
    Select “Wipe Dalvik Cache”
    Select “yes”
  24. #49  
    curtis1973's Avatar
    King Of Pants

    Posts
    674 Posts
    ROM
    CM10/Sense

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Takenover83 View Post
    No I did not use LeslieAnn's wipe zip (can you link me?). This is the method I have always used when installing a fresh rom.
    i follow same method except in mounts and storage i format everything except sdcard/sd-ext..just to be sure.

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
  25. #50  
    Badboytoast's Avatar

    Posts
    821 Posts
    Global Posts
    822 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICS 2.3.7/ tvall kernel

    Default

    this might be the problem
    !you should also format boot,cache, data,system!

    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B