[ROM-July 31]G-T-R Reloaded 7.8.6| Gaming+Beats(Root Fix Updated)

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM-CM7-PORT] G-T-R Reloaded 7.8

I've been waiting for something like this for a long time O_O... and now its here.... I'm so happy. Thank you. Have you thought about porting his new Ginger Snap ROM???? I read its his new G-T-R.

Edit: since this is based off of mirage and is using mrg666's kernel, im guessing that means i can update to his newest version of it?

Last edited:

ilikechicken123

May 4, 2012
Visit site

I've noticed that you have to play around with it for all the icons to show . If you change the theme to 'system' then back to 'g-t-r' more icons pop up. The rest of the icons pop up when you go into the 'appearance' menu and change the icons to 'xperia' then back to 'none'

Games and some intensive apps lag. And so does keyboard.
EDIT: Games and apps only lag when xLoud and beats Audio are turned on.

Last edited:

kenharkey7

Jul 25, 2011
Visit site
Really cool rom, just one thing I've noticed, the ics theme that is included seems to be a paid app.I went to update and it asked me for my credit card info and that it costs a dollar. Idk if it was free at some point and they switched or what.I went ahead and un installed it to be safe

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Ryuk6666

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
umm. I seen on the gtr thread, in one of the screenshots that the benchmarks normally run around 2100 and I just ran one and I got 1601. I'm guessing the tweaks don't work on our phones? Mrg666's newest build gives me around 1775. Is there something that I'm doing wrong that might be preventing the rom from performing to its full potential or is it just that the tweaks aren't compatible with our phones??? I'm sorry if I seem complainy.... I'm really not trying to be and that's far from my intentions... I'm just an inquisitive person... :(

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

Last edited:

Badboytoast

Sep 25, 2011
Visit site
@ Ryuk
Check this out!
Just tested like 2min ago using this rom!
42570099-72aa-fd89.jpg

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
There are theme problems.

The ICS theme was a paid app, but Achep released all of it on his thread. Dont update the theme unless you dont want the GTR theme.

GingerSnap, ill look into it.

Radio never worked on our devices.

I prefer Sprint than Virgin Mobile. Just change it in CM settings.(Status Bar)

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
umm. I seen on the gtr thread, in one of the screenshots that the benchmarks normally run around 2100 and I just ran one and I got 1601. I'm guessing the tweaks don't work on our phones? Mrg666's newest build gives me around 1775. Is there something that I'm doing wrong that might be preventing the rom from performing to its full potential or is it just that the tweaks aren't compatible with our phones??? I'm sorry if I seem complainy.... I'm really not trying to be and that's far from my intentions... I'm just an inquisitive person... :(

Sent from my Cybertronian QuattrOV using Tapatalk 2000 (Now With Teleka-Typing!!!!)

All phones were made different. ;)

Plus, it was made for that phone. :D

And those screenshots were by some GTR users. Not everyone has that.

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Coming from you, i feel good about myself. :)

it really is well put together. i downloaded last night,flashed this morning before work and now that ive had a moment to explore it and get used to it. it really does perform well. i intend on using this as my new primary.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Hey this is pretty cool found this bug homie! It says sprint in the status bar!

not really a bug,go into cyanogenmod settings and change carrier label type to whatever you want. cyanogenmod needs option in statusbar tweaks to change status bar color to black or remove the transparency. only thing ive found. but im guessing any theme which isnt transparent will make it black or whatever again. either way. not a issue. very useable.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

Takenover83

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site

Anyone notice WIFI does not work? Just error's out.
Thought maybe it was a kernel problem. But flashing mrg666's latest test kernel did not help.

Strange thing is, that wifi tethering works...

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21