[ROM-July 31]G-T-R Reloaded 7.8.6| Gaming+Beats(Root Fix Updated)

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
Gotta question..... is all those terminal inputs a must or has it been updated to flash and go. Sorry if this has been addressed , been eager to try out looks ill. I'm currently downloading the zip from the op June 12 port. Thanks

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

neocrypter

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Re: [ROM-CM7-PORT] G-T-R Reloaded 7.8

Ok giving this rom a test drive since last night, love it only thing as someone else report I have to reboot occasionally to get wifi to activate. Other then that its a great rom, I do want to add a feature to it if anyone could tell me how, add native apps2ext to it I found a app on the market place to move everything but i dont think its mounting the ext at boot it takes forever for all my apps and widgets to show up, anyone have any thoughts on this?

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Gotta question..... is all those terminal inputs a must or has it been updated to flash and go. Sorry if this has been addressed , been eager to try out looks ill. I'm currently downloading the zip from the op June 12 port. Thanks

The terminal inputs are all just extra tweaks. Their not a must, but a choice. :p

I recommend V6 and Option 7 like Neko

Ok giving this rom a test drive since last night, love it only thing as someone else report I have to reboot occasionally to get wifi to activate. Other then that its a great rom, I do want to add a feature to it if anyone could tell me how, add native apps2ext to it I found a app on the market place to move everything but i dont think its mounting the ext at boot it takes forever for all my apps and widgets to show up, anyone have any thoughts on this?

A couple people are having that ..... Try changing your kernel and report back.

Side note: Neko is gonna do a final update soon.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: inceyet

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
The terminal inputs are all just extra tweaks. Their not a must, but a choice. :p

Word good looking out thanks and will do those tweaks. :D

neocrypter

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site

any recommendation on kernal? the wifi thing dosent bother me much anyway since im at a wifiless work place all day lol

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
The busy box update not found ? Any help plz thnx

Also if that is OK can I still get v6?
Btw this rom is ridiculous :D I just flashed :D thanks to all involved.

Last edited:

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I see that this has xperia launcher ...right....OK here is my question I normally use launcher pro for transitions, scrollable Widgets. I don't see those options here is the a unlocker I can get cause I like the way the wallpaper can be seen through everything . Also does the beats by Dre work with BT cause i plugged my headset in and saw the icon show up but not when I connected my BT. Last thing what has been the over all oc that everyone is running with as well as governor. Thanks in advance. Btw again G T R is bananas :thumbup::thumbup::D

Reactions: topdawg661

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site

Just wondering I like the Walkman app. Where can I get it? :eek:

That app is just a themed MIUI music player. :p

I see that this has xperia launcher ...right....OK here is my question I normally use launcher pro for transitions, scrollable Widgets. I don't see those options here is the a unlocker I can get cause I like the way the wallpaper can be seen through everything . Also does the beats by Dre work with BT cause i plugged my headset in and saw the icon show up but not when I connected my BT. Last thing what has been the over all oc that everyone is running with as well as governor. Thanks in advance. Btw again G T R is bananas :thumbup::thumbup::D

The beats Icon in the taskbar is just the headset icon. You have to enable beats in the Sound settings. If you go to Display, you get the Mobile Bravia Engine by Sony. :D

I really don't know about Bluetooth, as I never use it. I use 600 - 806 Interactive.

And the Unlocker part, I don't understand, but you CAN use Launcher Pro. :)

joey92

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
I've ran this rom for one day and fell in love with it but I have one problem I can at figure out how to move the clock back to the far right

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I've ran this rom for one day and fell in love with it but I have one problem I can at figure out how to move the clock back to the far right

its on the first page I think its the second post

joey92

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
its on the first page I think its the second post

I tryed the rmcclock command but it said not found
Edit: I've found wifi and wifi tether just throw an error any ideas
Edit #2: the clock I can deal with I'm just use to it being to the far right

Last edited:

inceyet

Jan 16, 2012
Visit site
I loving this launcher but I miss my Widgets for contacts scrollable preferred but I can't find that option if its there and if not then aside launcher pro what's a good launcher for this rom

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
I tryed the rmcclock command but it said not found
Edit: I've found wifi and wifi tether just throw an error any ideas
Edit #2: the clock I can deal with I'm just use to it being to the far right

Rmmclock was removed, as it's bloat to the system. To get right clock, go to the XDA thread. There's a flashable zip there.

Wifi, I have no idea. People have been having problems with it in this rom. :-/

irish-68

Mar 4, 2012
Visit site

Just loaded this ROM (the ICS ROMs were just a bit too unstable for me). Only thing is the a2sd support. I still have a bunch of apps on my sd-ext (didn't format), and the OS can't find this partition. Had no problem with the ICS ROMs. I even installed Link2SD and no dice there. Exactly how does a2sd support work on this ROM, and how do I get back my apps?