asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Mission accomplished
ateam.jpg

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I love how all this stuff is being found as I'm getting an OV soon lol great stuff btw :D

Sent from my LG-LW690 using Android Central Forums

bornagainpenguin

Sep 16, 2010
Visit site
Dumb question on my part, can this be done on Lucid Lynx 10.04? I refuse to use anything with "Unity" installed and have been sticking with the LTS version while I search for a Ubuntu replacement.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
Dumb question on my part, can this be done on Lucid Lynx 10.04? I refuse to use anything with "Unity" installed and have been sticking with the LTS version while I search for a Ubuntu replacement.

It's only for windows right now I believe. You may be able to use a virtualbox but it's gonna be a pain in the ass (like everything else in ubuntu ). If you don't know alot of virtualbox commands it would probably be alot faster to just go ahead and make a windows partition and do it from there. If you do it like that and need some help with something let me know via pm.

On a whole different note. Did you know that in windows 7 if you right click the taskbar and uncheck,"lock taskbar" then right click again and choose properties you can select to have the taskbar on the left side of the screen just like unity.
The more you know.

Last edited:

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
Can you elaborate on this a bit more. Does the phone need to be USB connected or not ? Drivers already installed--Flashed back to stock ROM--ZV9--
I select the LG platform and click connect and doesn't show me what it's doing....Basically force closes (not responding) and asked to send error report...?

CDMA Version 3.07.12
Windows XP

Thx

cole2kb

Retired Moderator
Apr 7, 2011
Visit site
If you're trying to use software on your computer to read the MSL, you must be connected via USB.

bjzapp

Where did u hear tht word
Feb 19, 2012
Visit site
If you're trying to use software on your computer to read the MSL, you must be connected via USB.

ok

Still have the issue the CDMA program (no response)/ end now.
Dosen't show anythihng happening or reads any OV data....

IDK
I was looking for the 6008 PRL as the latest and, i guess, recommended.

bedrockhorror

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Do I have to be running the stock rom in order for this to work? It read my spc code fine, but when I try to go to the service code screen ##7678# it doesn't show up.