Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Like Tree192Likes
    King Of Pants

ROM
    CM10/Sense

Quote Originally Posted by bdieu17 View Post
    does the mic work ?
    works like clockwork...for the most part. I've only experienced intermittent 3G loss,toggling data restored it promptly. also,can anyone suggest a top notch cm9 theme that actually works and isn't just crayon colored crap of the original ics theme? and no offense to cartoon colored crap,its just not for me lol :thumbup:

edit: I misread your post. I thought it said does this rom work ( I wear glasses,and I need to put them on now.. lol)

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums
    Last edited by curtis1973; 06-17-2012 at 02:26 PM.
    Thanked by:

Default Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC0-BobZ

been using this rom very heavily since post, phone, maps, navigation, email, browser and some gaming. I use Gvoice for sms, so can't comment on that. Not one force close or reboot. Really awesome release.

To the people that asked
    Launcher: apex launcher
    Mic:working

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICSandwich

yah the mic works

How does voice search work?

Also, I'm assuming you got WiFi Tether running?

Is RC0 build with linaro toolchain? From what I read earlier it looks like Bob JUST built it with linaro toolchain, so I figure we'll be seeing this on the next RC release?

ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

Quote Originally Posted by curtis1973 View Post
    works like clockwork...for the most part. I've only experienced intermittent 3G loss,toggling data restored it promptly. also,can anyone suggest a top notch cm9 theme that actually works and isn't just crayon colored crap of the original ics theme? and no offense to cartoon colored crap,its just not for me lol :thumbup:

edit: I misread your post. I thought it said does this rom work ( I wear glasses,and I need to put them on now.. lol)

Ics mixer cm9 mrDsl, you'll have to change density to get it to work though
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock, CM10, AOKP

Here's a whole thread for them. Just change your LCD density to 140 for those to work.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1673456

ETA's kill puppies. Sent from a ______ with Tapatalk
    Thanked by:

Quote Originally Posted by HurrrDurrrDURP View Post
    How does voice search work?
    Same issue , have to uninstall the one from system and install the one from the market, and works great.

Quote Originally Posted by HurrrDurrrDURP View Post
    Also, I'm assuming you got WiFi Tether running?
    I tried and froze on me. Assume its not working.

Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    ROM
    ICSandwich

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg_md View Post
    been using this rom very heavily since post, phone, maps, navigation, email, browser and some gaming. I use Gvoice for sms, so can't comment on that. Not one force close or reboot. Really awesome release.

To the people that asked
    Launcher: apex launcher
    Mic:working
    what are your oc settings? i had two reboots so far

ROM
    The GODZILLA Rom

I had five reboots yesterday I had to flash a different rom :/

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by topdawg661; 06-17-2012 at 03:59 PM.

BobZhome: The asserts in your updater-script are failing in Drew's Cannibal recovery for VM670. It was happening to TDM as well, and he fixed it (and so can you) by changing his asserts to the following:

Code:
    assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "thunderc" || 
           getprop("ro.product.device") == "VM670" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "VM670" || 
           getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc_VM670" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "thunderc_VM670");
    Thanks!
    Thanked by:

I was using interactivex - 320/748 - with this governor, I purposely don't set it to high.

On a side note -

Does anyone know about apps2sd or links2sd ? I'd like to be able to move apps to the sd card, does this rom support it ?

ROM
    CM7.2-IHO-MiRaGe

Quote Originally Posted by BobZhome View Post
    You and/or anyone else can build off my github and help fix the remaining issues.
    I just finish a build with Linaro 4.7.1 toolchain and it booted

EDIT: Please PM me, if you have a LS670 with ZVD baseband and wish to test a build.
    I don't have a LS670 but I will try to find another spare OV for ICS testing/development.
    Thanked by:

Any app to replace dsp manager? Doesnt seem to make a difference in volume in ics.

King Of Pants

ROM
    CM10/Sense

a few app related issues that could just be ics not being compatible with... skyfire wont display pages,just solid white,videos in skyfire (for one page that did load..) only plays sound,no video. and the hack flash player for the v doesn't seem to function in this version of stock browser. just shows plugin box where player should be. not sure if thats because this browser has no plugin option in settings or if its just ics related or rom. but these items dont appear to work. shoot...ill miss my "benny hinn" videos lol

leeroy4000 likes this.

ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

Quote Originally Posted by zoidberg_md View Post
    I was using interactivex - 320/748 - with this governor, I purposely don't set it to high.

On a side note -

Does anyone know about apps2sd or links2sd ? I'd like to be able to move apps to the sd card, does this rom support it ?
    Use interactiveX 480min 825max i had no reboots with these settings, i use rom toolbox pro for app moving. It will even tell you what apps are safe to move to the sd.
    King Of Pants

ROM
    CM10/Sense

dolphin browser is also displaying all white screen for pages loaded.

Mms. Anyone?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BuggerZ View Post
    BobZhome: The asserts in your updater-script are failing in Drew's Cannibal recovery for VM670. It was happening to TDM as well, and he fixed it (and so can you) by changing his asserts to the following:

Code:
    assert(getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "thunderc" || 
           getprop("ro.product.device") == "VM670" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "VM670" || 
           getprop("ro.product.device") == "thunderc_VM670" || getprop("ro.build.product") == "thunderc_VM670");
    Thanks!
    The point where you said " and so can you ".

Its not really a big deal, change recovery, don't flash, edit yourself.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

InteractiveX 480 min 825 max

ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

running smooth as always bob. I have not encountered any problems that arent know, and if i do i will be sure to let you know. as always, thanks for the great work!
    Guess whos coming back!

ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

Nate modz xdhpi cm9
    Last edited by rebel69ization; 06-17-2012 at 05:38 PM.
    Thanked by:

ROM
    Stock, CM10, AOKP

I see your using NateModz Blue theme, I'm using his red version. He themed so much of it, it's unbelievable.

Global Posts
    45 Global Posts

i cant get my phone to charge on this or any ics rom using 4.xxxx any got any ideas how to get this to work. gb roms will let me charge the phone however

ROM
    Cold As Ice /Hydro ICS

Quote Originally Posted by Nate456 View Post
    I see your using NateModz Blue theme, I'm using his red version. He themed so much of it, it's unbelievable.
    Yeah its pretty good, i also like mrDsl ics mixer cm9
Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast