Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 39404142
Results 1,026 to 1,049 of 1049
Like Tree192Likes

Default Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC0-BobZ

Thanks to Bob Zhome for the Wifi Hotspot workaroound. Really bugs me when I can't use a function on my Optimus V because VM wants more $$. Love your ROM.

ROM
    CM 9.1.0 BobZ

Flashed this last night. Really nice ROM. I had some initial problems with constant crash/restarts but am guessing it was an app conflict of some sorts. Upped CPU min etc and everything is running really well now. Now just fine tuning. Thanks for breathing new life into my old, beat, tired handset.

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

Default Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

I've been running this ROM on my OV for weeks with no real issues, but now I am suddenly getting the white screen problem with gmail. Anyone else? Is there a fix?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I don't use Gmail but I occasionally get white screen with Google Reader on this ROM. Clearing the app's cache makes it work again.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I take it the recent (Dec. 3rd, I believe) Gmail update didn't fix the white-screen issue?

----Delete comment-----

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by _alexkta; 12-08-2012 at 01:41 AM.

ROM
    CNA/CM9/Mirage

Quote Originally Posted by hpscott View Post
    I take it the recent (Dec. 3rd, I believe) Gmail update didn't fix the white-screen issue?
    The white screen is not an app issue. I don't think.

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums
    Guess whos coming back!

ROM
    CM10/BobzHome's 4.1

White screen was fixed in cai by thekraven

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

ROM
    CM 9.1.0 BobZ

So I have swapped back to a GB based rom for now as my only bug with this rom was driving me nutso (clock lag...) and my OCD was killing me. Very useable ROM though, and pretty stable once I got the CPU settings right for my OV. My current OV is dying though (mic is dead regardless of rom) and I have another sitting right here waiting to be kicked into service and will try this ROM again on a newer/less beat OV. Really excellent work Bob.

Question Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

Downloaded this thread last week & I'm Finally getting the hang of it
    Other than issues with HD videos acting up and time acting up from time to time, I still love this! I also have a little issue with my USB not going to my computer, I easily fixed that by using my adapter for my sdcard. Speaking of my sdcard, I was finally able to set up & use the sd-ext partition which was very helpful because I do use a lot of apps don't have enough space!
    I still have yet to really really get use to this ROM but for the most part I love it! Any new issues that I come across I'll mention it!

Edit: Seriously though, is there a real fix for the USB mass storage not working?
    Last edited by tylerju90; 12-25-2012 at 05:20 PM.

YOU'RE MY NEW HERO, BOBZ!

Not to cast aspersions, but I have been using JerryScript's CM7 for almost a year, and this ROM blows it out of the water!

AMAZING what you've done with CM9. Amazing.

Just wondering when can we expect another update???

Global Posts
    416 Global Posts
    ROM
    it changes so much

Quote Originally Posted by tylerju90 View Post
    Just wondering when can we expect another update???
    Last I heard bobz had a lot going on till at least till after new years, I have been noticing him posting in the cold add ice thread lately too. It's comforting to know he's still alive and I'll be patently awaiting his return. I started to play the lottery more hopefully it pays off lol

tea candles are the duct tape of candles
    beamed from the mothership...
    but its only a proxy for my
    lubuntu 12.04
    zoidberg_md and mteerie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by drew_t View Post
    I've been running this ROM on my OV for weeks with no real issues, but now I am suddenly getting the white screen problem with gmail. Anyone else? Is there a fix?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    Same here. I clear cache and data and resync, it works until it happens again.

Quote Originally Posted by usquetandem View Post
    Same here. I clear cache and data and resync, it works until it happens again.
    Yeah, I'm still getting that, too. I'm also having problems with QuickPic--but I don't know if it's ROM related. When I display an image, the screen goes black after 1 second or so...

I'm having the Same problem with Quickpic using this ROM. It happens most of the time but not every time I view pictures with Quickpic.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

I thought this rom was awesome until I tried using data the problem i'd have was the web page would take FOREVER to load GPS couldn't find me switched up to mirage and it is fine. I just themed the heck out the mirage rom...

I've noticed there Is a slight vibration when you unlock the phone, is there a way to get rid of it I can't find a setting for it

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by tylerju90 View Post
    Edit: Seriously though, is there a real fix for the USB mass storage not working?
    It works fine. Turn off debugging before you connect the USB card, and turn it on again when you're done. You can have debugging on OR you can have USB mass storage, just not both at the same time.

so far i love this rom , one problem that i am having is with he Bluetooth headset it pairs fine but when i receive a call all i hear is noise but nothing else.. has anyone had similar problems

I just installed this rom and overall I really like it however I am finding it to be a bit unstable for me. Does anybody have some suggestions on what I can do to make this more stable? It really doesn't crash for any specific reason, itll crash somtimes in system settings, browser, play store, messaging. Any ideas?

Global Posts
    49 Global Posts

^ You can try setting the minimum CPU frequency in the Performance menu to 480. There was some discussion about this recently in the Bobzhome 10.0 thread.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

Set min to 480MHz as suggested and leave there. Make sure the "set at boot" box is unchecked, then set the Max at 748MHz. Open up 3D Gallery and go through a couple of options. If it doesn't freeze go up one setting on the Max.
    Keep doing this until the phone freezes or auto reboots. Then go back down 2 settings on the Max.
    This will be the most stable CPU setting with the best battery life.
    Check the "set at boot" box.
    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    kenharkey7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyOpie150 View Post
    Set min to 480MHz as suggested and leave there. Make sure the "set at boot" box is unchecked, then set the Max at 748MHz. Open up 3D Gallery and go through a couple of options. If it doesn't freeze go up one setting on the Max.
    Keep doing this until the phone freezes or auto reboots. Then go back down 2 settings on the Max.
    This will be the most stable CPU setting with the best battery life.
    Check the "set at boot" box.
    Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums
    I did try that however that didn't make any noticable difference in the frequency of crash. Any other ideas?
Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 39404142