[ROM][WIP]CM9.1.0-BobZ

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: [ROM][WIP]CM9.0 RC0-BobZ

what internet explorer is working good, opera minis is slow and laggy. still running strong tho, SD maid made my phone restart twice. other than that np

BobZhome

Mar 27, 2011
Visit site

I don't have a LS670 but I will try to find another spare OV for ICS testing/development.

That request was a general comment to anyone and everyone, it wasn't really directed at you...I should have just did another post...my mistake :-!

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
If Bobz build.prop is like TDMs then change these 3 lines.

ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310120 to ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=311490

gsm.sim.operator.numeric=310120 to gsm.sim.operator.numeric=311490

gsm.operator.numeric=310120 to gsm.operator.numeric=311490

ETA's kill puppies. Sent from a ______ with Tapatalk

Last edited:

jto101680

May 15, 2012
Visit site
Ran this rom all day ,overclocked 122-748 smartass.

Two issues I had:
- let my phone charge at home while I was canoeing w my son, came home and pulled it off the charger and it was the hottest my phone has ever felt. I wasn't dl-ing anything but had a missed call and missed text. Possibly just an anomaly.

- secondly, I was using Apollo and jammin in the car, every once in a while the music would sound digitized. Like the start of Black Sabbaths Iron Man. My son however found this to be very "cool".

I am in no way complaining about anything by the way. This Bobrom rulez:thumbup:

Sent from my VM670 using Android Central Forums

sellers86

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

You and/or anyone else can build off my github and help fix the remaining issues.
I just finish a build with Linaro 4.7.1 toolchain and it booted :eek:

EDIT: Please PM me, if you have a LS670 with ZVD baseband and wish to test a build.

building now. Ill see if i have any issues with linaro and see if i can help out any.

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site

If Bobz build.prop is like TDMs then change these 3 lines.

ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=310120 to ro.cdma.home.operator.numeric=311490

gsm.sim.operator.numeric=310120 to gsm.sim.operator.numeric=311490

gsm.operator.numeric=310120 to gsm.operator.numeric=311490

sorry for the dumb ? but whats this Hanna do for my phone
thanks

nichobrooks

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

This is awesome!! I cant wait to try it out!

I'll post feedback:D

Ok, I installed using xonia recovery, and had some issues, after wiping everything I tried to install and the verification would catch something and abort, first it was home.apk and after something like java error...weird.

I'll keep trying....

nichobrooks

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site

Ok, I installed using xonia recovery, and had some issues, after wiping everything I tried to install and the verification would catch something and abort, first it was home.apk and after something like java error...weird.

I'll keep trying....

Last update:

I tried installing disabling the verification, it installed correctly, then the gapps, no problem, it boots, i try to do the signup for google and it freezes for a couple of seconds and then reboot, after it reboots it boots up again and a little after it reboots again.

any thoughts?

thanks guys!

Reactions: curtis1973

Nate456

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
sorry for the dumb ? but whats this Hanna do for my phone
thanks

It fixes the MMS problem.

Just use a file explorer like ES File Explorer, give it su and make system as writable. Go to system then to build.prop then go to the bottom. And then change numbers to the right ones.

jaredw444

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site

got ya, yea I know how to change them..... actually another ?, in build prop where you change the LCD density, right above it there's a line that says something about vibration amps, will that make my vibration stronger with more amps, see o have a thick case and can't have ringtones on 90% of the time and can barely feel vibration

curtis1973

King Of Pants
Aug 7, 2011
Visit site
Last update:

I tried installing disabling the verification, it installed correctly, then the gapps, no problem, it boots, i try to do the signup for google and it freezes for a couple of seconds and then reboot, after it reboots it boots up again and a little after it reboots again.

any thoughts?

thanks guys!

dont use xionia recovery,use the cwm recovery in the sticky here on forums vm670_nh and be sure to wipe everyrhing except sdcard

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ThatGuyLurkin

Jun 4, 2012
Visit site
Last update:

any thoughts?

thanks guys!

ZV9 update. :)

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bjammmin007