ZV4&ZV5 FiRMWARE FLASH SUCCESSFULL!

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
I successfully flashed this firmware!!!!!!!!!
http://forums.androidcentral.com/op...084-zv4-zv5-firmware-request.html#post1886247

Original Post:
I just successfully extracted the .bin file for the Optimus S from the .cab file!
Going to make a new unbrick guide for the Optimus S tomorrow!
Can someone please send me the Optimus V ZV4/ZV5 firmware so I can extract it? I see links on xda here:
Upgrading Optimus-V VM670ZV4 to VM670ZV5 firmware - xda-developers
but they require passwords and I am unable to PM the guy because I do not have enough useful posts. Thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: mlson

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
Re: ZV4/ZV5 FIRMWARE Request!

^duh
and I got a response for the p/w to the zv5 link, not saying who it is though. Unless he wants to reveal himself.

asadullah

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site

^duh
and I got a response for the p/w to the zv5 link, not saying who it is though. Unless he wants to reveal himself.

Good luck with that. Don't think anyone has been able to extract the bin or anythimg else from those cab files. On a side note if you don't know already you can just double click the cab in windows then pull the wdb and wdh files from it.

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

Good luck with that. Don't think anyone has been able to extract the bin or anythimg else from those cab files. On a side note if you don't know already you can just double click the cab in windows then pull the wdb and wdh files from it.

It doesn't work that way.....not for me...does it work for you?

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site

@asadullah, NVM
LGNFlashingZV4.png

sammyz

Dec 15, 2011
Visit site
.....How? I've had a brick for months

I'm going to write a guide once I figure out everything...

It will be the ultimate unbrick source for the Optimus V!

And then I will do one for the Optimus S.

I wasn't able to flash the ZV5 at first, I found the original name of the .cab and I renamed it and BAM it worked like a charm!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nikoczzzz