Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

ROM
    Mirage

Quote Originally Posted by varockchick View Post
    How can I find out what's doing it? I would hate to think it was my battery monitor...lol
    There's still an issue with the phone not going into deep sleep mode in Quattrimus.

Sent from my LG-VM670 using Android Central Forums

ROM
    Harmonia 2

I wanted to chime in on this because I ran into the same problem with the Godzilla Rom. I had the one piece charger, meaning it was not the USB cable and wall plug in two parts. However, my girlfriend has a two piece charger. I tried it and whoa, my phone is charging. So I bought a two piece charger from eBay for $5 and it solved my charging problems. So op, if you have not tried to change your charger, buy a new one and see if that fixes it.

3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #28  

ROM
    Varies

Default Re: Battery Not Charing on ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

Yeah I had gotten to sick of switching out batteries to continue trying to find out a solution to this problem so have since switched roms. If anyone figures this out though please let me know as I would much rather be running the Quantimus Rom.

Quote Originally Posted by varockchick View Post
    How can I find out what's doing it? I would hate to think it was my battery monitor...lol
    What monitor are you using? I have had a few that will wipe a battery out in 4 hours! I run AOKP with very heavy usage....usually throttled 3 weeks in...and my battery will last a full 12 hours.

ROM
    quattrimus-VM670-cm9

I've noticed my phone goes into deep sleep on aokp but doesn't on cm9...sad part is I like cm9 better

Quote Originally Posted by Locool676 View Post
    I wanted to chime in on this because I ran into the same problem with the Godzilla Rom. I had the one piece charger, meaning it was not the USB cable and wall plug in two parts. However, my girlfriend has a two piece charger. I tried it and whoa, my phone is charging. So I bought a two piece charger from eBay for $5 and it solved my charging problems. So op, if you have not tried to change your charger, buy a new one and see if that fixes it.

I tried 2 different chargers and I tried my car charger and still no go with any of them.

Anyone have any luck yet with finding a fix for this?
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #32  

ROM
    Varies

I downloaded the latest nightly and now the problem appears to be fixed because my phone is charging successfully!

Quote Originally Posted by josh2903 View Post
    I downloaded the latest nightly and now the problem appears to be fixed because my phone is charging successfully!
    No luck for me. What recovery are you using? What is the exact method you use to flash the rom? I'm hoping somethings not lingering around causing the phone not to charge.

Thanks

Just thought I would bump this again.

I am still not able to charge on any JB or ICS rom. I just wondered if anyone had any more suggestions on what to try. Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by kjmott View Post
    Just thought I would bump this again.

I am still not able to charge on any JB or ICS rom. I just wondered if anyone had any more suggestions on what to try. Thanks for any help.
    I'm also running into this problem...does your phone's USB mass storage feature work in GB roms? I can charge my phone on GB roms but am unable to use USB mass storage, I wonder if my phone's miniUSB is somehow responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by ochenta View Post
    I'm also running into this problem...does your phone's USB mass storage feature work in GB roms? I can charge my phone on GB roms but am unable to use USB mass storage, I wonder if my phone's miniUSB is somehow responsible.
    I am unable to use the usb mass storage feature. I have no clue as to why I can't.

ROM
    Bean_Whiz-CM10v2.2.2CX

Have you tried going to the USB debugging option and as fast as you can, uncheck then recheck the box?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12