Battery Not Charing on ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I have flashed the ROM][ALPHA] quattrimus ICS rom and it flashed successfully on two different phones. On one of the phones the battery will not charge now with this rom. I tryed flashing a different rom and the battery charged fine on the harmonia rom than flashed this rom again, but with no luck.I have already reflashed the rom and wiped all neccesary things in recovery. I have also wiped the battery stats, but nothing has changed. The battery will not charge on this phone with this rom. Does anyone have any ideas or suggestions to get this to work as I really want to be able to use this rom? Thanks!

ItsMoo

May 4, 2011
Visit site
its in ALPHA stage testing right now...stick to the original thread; once a fix is found, it will posted to that thread.

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I searched within that thread and noone else was having any problems with the battery. No one responded to the problem or even addressed it within that thread so I am trying my options here in case someone already has an idea of how I can correct this issue.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I searched within that thread and noone else was having any problems with the battery. No one responded to the problem or even addressed it within that thread so I am trying my options here in case someone already has an idea of how I can correct this issue.

that's so weird............. did u by chance have phone plugged in when flashing rom one time I did this and no battery charge soooooo try reflashing or buy a wall charger. I have a wall charger I put my battery on and charges (from china) just on ebay

I'm Rockin G.T.R On My Optimus $

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
I have tryed two different batteries. I flashed it again and made sure it was unplugged with no luck. I tryed different chargers as well with no luck either.

jonny5449

AC Citizen
Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
I have tryed two different batteries. I flashed it again and made sure it was unplugged with no luck. I tryed different chargers as well with no luck either.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
I'm confuzzled
See if it does it on other roms worst case scenario u charge in recovery:p:p jkjk

I'm Rockin G.T.R On My Optimus $

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
When I flashed over to Harmonia Rom it charged perfectly fine, but when I flashed back to this rom it still will not charge.

If I turn the phone off and plug in the phone charger the LG logo will appear and the phone will turn itself on after it waits on the LG logo screen for about a minute and a half.

Last edited:

zazilez

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
When i had my optimus v, it wouldnt charge on quattrimus either, so ur not alone, unfortunately, i no longer have my v as i took a baseball bat to it when i went to verizon lol...but it was the new phone rather then the old model, and it did have charging issues with the battery, i bought 2 separate batteries n they botn sucked

Sent from my DROIDX running GummyGrape

Reactions: jonny5449

thewraith420

Sep 6, 2011
Visit site
i've seen it mentioned a few times i'm pretty sure i've also seen tdm say that it would be difficult for him to fix since so far he hasent been able to replicate the problem.

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Ok thanks for letting me know I am not the only one that has had this problem because I was beginning to think I had the one phone that was experiencing this error.

josh2903

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
No I only tried it on this version of the Rom. It appears that this happens in some phones and there is currently no fix for this problem because it has not been able to be replicated yet.

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
No I only tried it on this version of the Rom. It appears that this happens in some phones and there is currently no fix for this problem because it has not been able to be replicated yet.

What version would "this version" be?? Which phone are you using?????
You need to provide this information before anyone can help you.. by now, there are over 50 different versions of quattrimus, 30 of which have the ALPHA label.. not to mention that Quattrimus is being built for 3 different phones.....

nitestalkr

Mar 23, 2011
Visit site
Sorry I should have been more specific.I am using the Lg optimus V. I do not know what version it is because I do not see it specified anywhere. I know it is Android 4.0. The link to it is http://forums.androidcentral.com/optimus-v-rooting-roms-hacks/156426-rom-alpha-quattrimus-ics.html.

If you cannot locate the .zip you flashed(if you can provide the name) then do the following:

Goto settings>>About Phone, and provide the following information(I will provide mine as a comparison/example):

Android version: 4.0.4

Kernel version: 2.6.35.7-tdm-gk-hkicscam-0.1+
tommy@ics #1
Mon Jul 2 03:25:28 CDT 2012

CyanogenMod version: 9-20120702-UNOFFICIAL-VM670

Build date: Mon Jul 2 03:01:37 CDT 2012

Build number: cm_VM670-userdebug 4.0.4 IMM76L eng.
.20120702.030050 test-keys

(I'm using Quattrimus for the LG Optimus V, version CM9-nightly-07022012)

varockchick

Apr 6, 2012
Visit site
I'm on the optimus v and phone charges fine....just battery drain super fast.....battery is at 50% in like 2 hours and I don't have many apps at all...sure would love NOT to have to charge my phone 4 times a day

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FarajWala800